What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
I mean I drive past 20 petrol stations everytime I get in the car. Not much looking is needed. It moves about 45 cents a litre. As soon as I see one put it up higher I fuel up at the cheaper ones or top up if I have half a tank. I usually get 1-2 days before they lift the prices.
It's $30 in my pocket which is a pub feed. This is why I am a powerfull millionaire in Sydney.
In general, it's cheaper an hour out of Brisbane than it is in the metro area. A smart merkin works out when and where to fill up as well as enjoy a day in the country.

lingard

Coach
Top 100 Golf Courses in Australia announced again. They get ranked every 2 years.

Top 3 remains unchanged and would probably be my Top 3 as well.

1. Royal Melbourne West (VIC)
2. Cape Wickham (TAS)
3. Barnbougle Dunes (TAS)

Is Oatlands on that list?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

84 Baby

Referee

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I didn't see him hit it but saw them praising him for giving the racquet. Djokovic was disqualified from the US open for hitting a line judge FFS.
It disturbs me that Krygios is liked by the media. The guy is a dick.

Its only because the standard of Australian men's tennis players is so weak these days. When are we going to produce another Pat Rafter FFS!

Incorrect

Coach
If you're going on a cruise you might as well have a good time, regardless you're getting a nasty disease of some kind.
Yep. Even before Covid, I think most folk expected to step off a cruise ship having picked up something a fair dose of penicillin and a few shots of Jameson (no water, no ice) would be required to attempt to alleviate....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
When are we going to produce another Pat Rafter FFS!
e2163f9b467303bfac725c9c881c35a8.jpg

It disturbs me that Krygios is liked by the media. The guy is a dick.

Its only because the standard of Australian men's tennis players is so weak these days. When are we going to produce another Pat Rafter FFS!

The fundamental premise of tennis commentary/coverage is to stir up dumb arse jingoism / parochialism, so it's no big surprise.

Latest posts