What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

strider

Post Whore
So is this LIV thing gonna eventually just take over? .... tbh i am not up on the details

$140,000,000 .... fmd ... is that over some number of years? ... is there prize money ontop of that? Or do they then just play for bragging rights?

Seems Fitzsimons is too busy whining about football stadium funding to care about anything else

Yeh, he's not too concerned about public money going to the Kings School while this institution sends their principal to the UK to watch a boat race. But the leather elbow patch brigade are entitled to their privilege.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So is this LIV thing gonna eventually just take over? .... tbh i am not up on the details

$140,000,000 .... fmd ... is that over some number of years? ... is there prize money ontop of that? Or do they then just play for bragging rights?
Its probably reached a tipping point now where it has enough good players that it will force changes to world ranking systems, qualifications for majors etc.

Eventually LIV and the PGA tour will have to come together and sort something out but they are both being stubborn at the moment.

The $140M for Rat Boy will be for multiple years but possibly less than 5 based on what I have read about other contracts.

Its ludicrous money. He might even be able to buy a decent haircut soon.

Hang on, do you mean his totally unconvincing answer to the journo that asked him about the rumour he's going to LIV was bullshit? Well blow me down.

hindy111

Post Whore
Its probably reached a tipping point now where it has enough good players that it will force changes to world ranking systems, qualifications for majors etc.

Eventually LIV and the PGA tour will have to come together and sort something out but they are both being stubborn at the moment.

The $140M for Rat Boy will be for multiple years but possibly less than 5 based on what I have read about other contracts.

Its ludicrous money. He might even be able to buy a decent haircut soon.

He should go a classic school boys cut. Short back n side.

Latest posts