What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't even hang around for Bring Me the Horizon, Lincoln Park MKII, they don't even have a real drum kit.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Yeah, yeah, credibility whatevs... but what is "getting Epsteined" really?

I don't watch conpiracy theory vids etc, so have no way of knowing what point you're making about Hunter Biden here. Don't make me google getting Epsteined...

the phantom menace

First Grade
Oh seriously? I just googled, and some people think Epstein didn't suicide when he was finally jailed and facing a long prison term for being a sex trafficker and child sex offender... 🤷‍♂️

the phantom menace

First Grade
Yeah, just reading that. Doesn't seem like they found anything though, despite interviewing 20 guards and sending cameras to the FBI for investigating.

Alone in his cell for 8 hours, and finally his multi-decade game was up.... But are you suggesting there was some ulterior goings on, similar to some theories on the Lady Di situation?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Plenty of merkins are frothing about it. I think they want to kill Taibbi for breaking ranks and making progressives look bad.

Plenty of merkins are always frothing about something on the bird.

But it's funny how completely different your read is to mine, I'm seeing a lot of criticism of Taibbi for the story, but mainly along the lines of why write junk for Elon.

And the frothing at the mouth is mostly coming from the usual they don stole my 'lection crew. Mostly about how they done stole the 'lection.

Latest posts