What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

T.S Quint

Coach
I’m still not on Instagram. Too many pictures ffs. And I’m only on Facebook to stay in touch with childhood friends. It’s actually a boring, shithouse place. The only fun one is Twitter.

I only have an instagram account so I can see the pics of my family who live overseas. I don't post anything on it myself. Have never had twitter. Anything worth seeing on there gets posted in the other forums I vist anyway (such as this place).

I still have Facebook but yeah it's really only to keep in touch with people. Even then it's barely worth that anymore because I might get one post from a friend surrounded by a hundred advertisements and 'suggested pages'.

Bring back MySpace ffs!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Actually that statement is a spotlight into your algorithm.
You are the creepy merkin posting stuff that teenagers would be embarrassed by. Facebook is about it for social media for me. My algorithm would be Sportsbet, Kraken and LU lol.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I only have an instagram account so I can see the pics of my family who live overseas. I don't post anything on it myself. Have never had twitter. Anything worth seeing on there gets posted in the other forums I vist anyway (such as this place).

I still have Facebook but yeah it's really only to keep in touch with people. Even then it's barely worth that anymore because I might get one post from a friend surrounded by a hundred advertisements and 'suggested pages'.

Bring back MySpace ffs!
Internet Tom GIF

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Insta is great if you're into surfing and live music, use it a lot.

Plus all these Russian women keep sending me titty pics.

Gronk

Staff member
Lol Pete Davison isn’t a comedian, and he looks like a Shroom user.

I guess 10 years of Comedy Central and 8 years on SNL is not enough for you.

Are you sure your not just dirty that he's been boning Ariana Grande and Kim Kardashian ?

Latest posts