What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

strider

Post Whore
Its got nothing to do with health ... they only mandate 2 shots, potentially over 2 years ago .... its just control and punishment by lunatics

There's a few in my hood that have been censored. I'm guessing one is Belle-jew Hill. What is the Rose Bay one ?

Also what is the one below Chatswood - ****abeet ?

Poor Greystanes and St Claire got the worst of it TBH.

How come The Shire missed out ? Golden opportunity right there.

Alas, I think we will see gated suburbs in the future as the electoral system disintegrates a la usa.

the middle class is an endangered species. Young people will not be able to afford a home.

We can spend upteen million on nuclear subs but we can’t house the population, decrease rates of sexual assault or feed people properly.

There’s not much vision left in our leadership.

The promises to bring west connex up to 90 kilometres an hour is not going to speed up your journey in any way except in non peak times.

All the experts say it’s going to increase deaths.

I’m using this stretch a couple of times a week and it’s just going to increase speeds to the next traffic jam.

hindy111

Post Whore
There's a few in my hood that have been censored. I'm guessing one is Belle-jew Hill. What is the Rose Bay one ?

Also what is the one below Chatswood - ****abeet ?

Poor Greystanes and St Claire got the worst of it TBH.

How come The Shire missed out ? Golden opportunity right there.

I had a Jewish plumber do a job at mine. merkin charged me $360 cash for 2hrs work. Ashol
Probably saving the money to get a nose job.

Actually no, but I did play soccer for Melita Eagles back in the day.

At the school, I played footy at lunch sometimes.

it was “overseas people” v “Aussies”

But I got selected to play for overseas people, because even though I was of the Anglo, Irish and general mongrel European background and I was born here, I looked like an overseas person.

My ancestors cleaned Sven the Vikings horns and disappeared before the expedition to kill Scottish people left Copenhagen. Hid somewhere.

Survival of the fittest.

Last edited:

Latest posts