What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
At the school, I played footy at lunch sometimes.

it was “overseas people” v “Aussies”

But I got selected to play for overseas people, because even though I was of the Anglo, Irish and general mongrel European background and I was born here, I looked like an overseas person.

My ancestors cleaned Sven the Vikings horns and disappeared before the expedition to kill Scottish people left Copenhagen. Hid somewhere.

Survival of the fittest.

I played handball

Gronk

Staff member
My burb has been invaded by Marilyn Manson cosplay merkins. Lots of black lipstick, torn t shirts, long shorts and studded cuffs about. And that’s just the men.

1679700642222.jpeg

Me too.

I was so dominant that I forced a rule change at my school where they banned the apple turnover. I was the Wilt Chamberlain of handball.

I was the end of a spear tackle that had league banned at lunchtimes.

I was lifted up and driven hard into the ground head first …a teacher saw it and the whole game was cancelled.

The way Craig did it, I was a bit ginger but not injured. There was no personal hate, just testosterone.

But I held the line and refused to complain or join in with the prosecution.

But I did get sent off in water polo a few times. One occasion, a defender who was marking me just scratched up my back, the f**kwit, so when I got the ball the next time, I forgot about trying to score and threw the ball as hard as I could into his face. That felt good. Marched.

Had to be careful in that sport, you got sent off three times in a single match, your whole season is over.

School sports were give and take. Always people tougher and bigger than you. I had a couple of absolute coward moments too lol.
The shame haunts me to this day!!

Getting ready for life in a NSW State High School. We had a good time and everyone remains friends today if we catch up.

Oh f**k, just remembered I have to vote. I’ll do it later.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Me too.

I was so dominant that I forced a rule change at my school where they banned the apple turnover. I was the Wilt Chamberlain of handball.

It was an easy fun game. Not much moving.Who wanted to run around and get hot and sweaty in their break? f**k that.

It was an easy fun game. Not much moving.Who wanted to run around and get hot and sweaty in their break? f**k that.

I hope youre not charging your customers for that post.

Get back to work.

Do it f**king properly, lives may depend upon it.

Dont want a kid injured or maimed because you’re reminiscing.

I’ll get off the couch as a tribute.

And put your harness on.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I played handball
giphy.gif

Latest posts