What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Whether they are capable of consent, obviously.
So is your point about consent being a false god... merely that consent and the capability to give consent go together?

Well, der... that's part of any consent laws anywhere. Not really something that needed an attempted contrary opinion.

So what did you really mean, when you posted that consent is a false god?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So is your point about consent being a false god... merely that consent and the capability to give consent go together?

Well, der... that's part of any consent laws anywhere. Not really something that needed an attempted contrary opinion.

So what did you really mean, when you posted that consent is a false god?
I suppose I meant consent isn’t enough. Haven’t we done this already? Perverts need to be protected from each other, even when they’re over 18.

I suppose I meant consent isn’t enough. Haven’t we done this already? Perverts need to be protected from each other, even when they’re over 18.
I'm just trying to ask you what practical form that protection takes. I'm not sure you've said... e.g. are you proposing a societal/morality rule not to "transact" before marriage as the form of additional protection beyond consent?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Didn't Romans and Greeks 1000s of years
ago used to have orgies. It was normal then untill religion phased it out?
Those people did have religion. But that was degenerate rich people behaviour, not practiced by peasants like us. Their money insulates them from the negative impacts of that lifestyle. When the plebs start trying to emulate them it causes social breakdown.

Romans yes, cuz I watched Spartacus, not sure about the Greeks
There's a fair few ancient greek statues, artworks, vases etc that depict what appears to have gone on. The meaning of the term "greek style" might also a hint.

hindy111

Post Whore
There's a fair few ancient greek statues, artworks, vases etc that depict what appears to have gone on. The meaning of the term "greek style" might also a hint.

What about Doing them Gangnam style? Imagine this merkin in an orgy. You'd have to take a piece of cardboard so your balls don't touch.

images (12).jpeg