What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Stagger eel

Staff member
Before my hobbit life in the Shire I actually grew up in and around the Fairfield/Cabramatta area. I’m here now waiting around whilst mum is getting a procedure done. She lives in Cronulla but only trusts her Chinese Doctor.

Anyway I’m walking around on this fine day and am getting a nice nostalgia trip. Cabra has improved greatly and the Asian Community need to be commended for making this area great again. No drug dealers anywhere. I feel very safe and am searching for a nice place to eat.

there's some damn fine eateries out there...real hidden gems.

Avenger

Immortal
I just had a Chinese roll in one of the bakeries in John St. it was awesome. I usually have chicken. I didn’t do pork. Not on a roll unless it’s made into a ćevapi.

Stagger eel

Staff member
there was a takeaway joint in Lane Cove many years ago that sold them and they were the absolute bomb... love a good cevapi

parra pete

Referee
lol..

A kiwi man was in Australia for the Bledisloe Cup when he began to experience testicular pain..

So he went to see an Australian doctor and get some tests done.
Dr: "Your results are back sir and unfortunately they are not good. We are going to have to remove your testicles".
Kiwi: "Awwww no way bru! I'm going to git a sicond opinion!"
So the kiwi finds another Aussie doctor who runs further tests.
Dr 2: "Unfortunately I would agree with the previous assessment, we have no choice but to remove your testicles".
Kiwi: "Aw this is f****d bru! You Aussies dun know whatya talkin about. I need to find myself a kiwi dr!"
So the kiwi searches high and low for a doctor from his homeland with no luck. In utter despair he heads to a nearby pub to drown his sorrows. However as luck would have it a kiwi doctor just so happens to be there! The kiwi explains his troubles to the doctor and the doctor agrees to give him a quick inspection in the back alley.
After a brief look the kiwi dr says: "Awww sorry bru, your nuts are cooked! We're gonna need to chop them off!"
Kiwi: "Aw chur bru I'm so happy! I knew those Aussie bastards were lying when they said they needed to take my test tickets!"

Latest posts