What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Suitman

Post Whore
You should have hit the El Jannah at Penrith... $12.50 for a quarter chicken, chips and a drink. It's always good, you always know what you're getting. That's about as good value for money as you're going to find anywhere in Sydney I reckon

That's dirt cheap for sure!

hindy111

Post Whore
You should have hit the El Jannah at Penrith... $12.50 for a quarter chicken, chips and a drink. It's always good, you always know what you're getting. That's about as good value for money as you're going to find anywhere in Sydney I reckon

It is great value. I love El Jannah. Far better then Frangos imo

hindy111

Post Whore
I've waited 10 mins for fish and chips at a local.
Yes, 20 minutes might sound excessive, but if I know I'm going to get a truly good meal at the end for a reasonable price, I would generally wait.
I too take my lunch every day to work. I make it the night before.
These Bahn Mi days at Abbotsford were a treat twice in 6 months. And I only had to wait 5 mins.

10 mins is fine I think. All fish and chips I'd expect that or for a burger. My local does decent fish and chips. Hand cut chips as well which is rare.

I just eat a punnet of berries and a banana at work and a tuna and tomato paste wrap as well.

Latest posts