What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy related discussion

Kilkenny

Coach
Then if you are up to date with your vaccines why does it matter what anyone else chooses to do?
Personal choice. Don’t get vaccinated at your own risk.

Granted most of the videos I have seen on social media are USA based but forgive me if I have difficulty having sympathy for those unvaccinated on there death bed begging to be administered the vaccine when it is all rather too late.

I think this pandemic is all about the present, I don’t ever see a time in the future where the vaccines will be found to have been flawed and result in health issues that were not foreseeable in the present day. My opinion only, I trust the science and am a believer the vaccines have been a godsend.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Personal choice. Don’t get vaccinated at your own risk.

Granted most of the videos I have seen on social media are USA based but forgive me if I have difficulty having sympathy for those unvaccinated on there death bed begging to be administed the vaccine when it is all rather too late.

I think this pandemic is all about the present, I don’t ever see a time in the future where the vaccines will be found to have been flawed and result in health issues that were not foreseeable in the present day. My opinion only, I trust the science and am a believer the vaccines have been a godsend.
On the whole I agree but the numbers simply don't add up when they bring kids into it. They have more chance of dying of almost anything

BossleyPanther

Juniors
I would have thought there is sufficient evidence to support the fact the vaccines reduce the risk of death or serious illness. On this basis alone I think it offers more than enough reason to get vaccinated, but at the same time for those who choose not too I guess they can’t be forced or mandated. It is what is.
Today 27 deaths NSW 24 double vax or with booster

Kilkenny

Coach
Today 27 deaths NSW 24 double vax or with booster
Sad. Very sad. No one wants to see one death never mind 27 today or the 50 odd from yesterday.

The numbers don’t reflect the overall true picture. They don’t reflect those who have perished from other illnesses because they were denied access to treatment because of Covid.

We’re going around in circles here, we’re probably on the same page in many respects, all I will say is without the vaccines, in my opinion we would be talking about hundreds if not thousands of deaths each and every day. But that is my opinion only.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Any way the narrative is crumbling. NSW Police served, Politicians, TV channels all served. Just like UK other European countries stopping mandates and we will follow suit soon

Screenshot_2022-01-27-10-18-46-550_cn.wps.moffice_eng.jpg

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
I've battled COVID, and I am a carer. If my mother acquired COVID, it would kill her.
No one is against you or your mum getting vaxxed. You choose what is right for you. I just dont see why you feel you have the right to force it on anyone else. You're protected, so why does it matter what someone else chooses to do?

DinkyDi

Juniors
No one is against you or your mum getting vaxxed. You choose what is right for you. I just dont see why you feel you have the right to force it on anyone else. You're protected, so why does it matter what someone else chooses to do?
I thought we were having an adult conversation here? I am not forcing anything on anyone. Umina made this personal, twice.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
This will explain that:

With all due respect. In July we had roughly 100 deaths a day with about 20% vaccinated. As people were forced to be vaccinated the numbers grew rapidly. We had up to 35k cases with about 95% vaccinated.

My Uncle and aunt hot very sick day of the Booster for a week. If they didn't force people and restrict those who are not. Lose Jobs etc I would be less suss about it. But it is the Great Reset they talk about.

On another note there was no tender for the RAT the contract was handed too Julie Bishop partner and his daughter. You know libs working for each other

soc123_au

Staff member
I thought we were having an adult conversation here? I am not forcing anything on anyone. Umina made this personal, twice.
I'm not making this personal. It was a question on your stance regarding the vax being mandatory.

soc123_au

Staff member
With all due respect. In July we had roughly 100 deaths a day with about 20% vaccinated. As people were forced to be vaccinated the numbers grew rapidly. We had up to 35k cases with about 95% vaccinated.

My Uncle and aunt hot very sick day of the Booster for a week. If they didn't force people and restrict those who are not. Lose Jobs etc I would be less suss about it. But it is the Great Reset they talk about.

On another note there was no tender for the RAT the contract was handed too Julie Bishop partner and his daughter. You know libs working for each other
Its all about the $$$. They are still kicking themselves that the polio vax was a one and done. Nothing better than boosters to boost the profits.