What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy related discussion

Pomoz

Bench
Extra load of COVID, or the vaccine? Just thinking out loud…..
I am not saying that there won't be examples of what you highlighted being cause by the Covid dose, but just think about what you are implying for a minute. If your logic "the vaccine overloaded the body and that led to death", were true then there would be literally millions of people dying after vaccination. According to the Google News website, there are currently 374 million confirmed cases of Covid, 5.6 million deaths and 10 billion vaccine doses administered. Say 10 Billion doses slowly. 10 Billion chances of overloading a body. If there was any truth in your "thinking out loud", there would be so many people dying we would need mass graves.

Fangs

Coach
I am not saying that there won't be examples of what you highlighted being cause by the Covid dose, but just think about what you are implying for a minute. If your logic "the vaccine overloaded the body and that led to death", were true then there would be literally millions of people dying after vaccination. According to the Google News website, there are currently 374 million confirmed cases of Covid, 5.6 million deaths and 10 billion vaccine doses administered. Say 10 Billion doses slowly. 10 Billion chances of overloading a body. If there was any truth in your "thinking out loud", there would be so many people dying we would need mass graves.

We'd also have hospital wards dedicated to illness from vaccination.

Australians have been getting vaccinated from the middle of last year. If this was truly an issue then our hospitals would have been overwhelmed well before Omicron arrived on our shores.

Kilkenny

Coach
General discussion on an entirely different note, Ange Postecoglous Celtic go up against the arch enemy Rangers in the morning. Should be a great watch for those of us who follow British football. Ange has done quite a job turning Celtics fortunes around. The Glasgow derby generates more noise in the stadium that just about any other footy code and I’m sure tomorrow morning will be no different. Go Celtic, just for Ange.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
General discussion on an entirely different note, Ange Postecoglous Celtic go up against the arch enemy Rangers in the morning. Should be a great watch for those of us who follow British football. Ange has done quite a job turning Celtics fortunes around. The Glasgow derby generates more noise in the stadium that just about any other footy code and I’m sure tomorrow morning will be no different. Go Celtic, just for Ange.
Ange is a very smart intelligent Manager. The way he found that Asian cup winning side is proof of that. Shame he went for better pastors for an Aussie point of view.

Kilkenny

Coach
Ange is a very smart intelligent Manager. The way he found that Asian cup winning side is proof of that. Shame he went for better pastors for an Aussie point of view.
I think it is great what he has achieved already on the big stage.

Sure the SPL is not the EPL, La Liga but it is still a massive achievement for an Aussie manager, coach.

I so hope Celtic FC get the three points in the morning it will be so worth watching.

Ive never been to a Glasgow derby would love to have, had to settle for lesser games involving Rangers, Kilmarnock and my home club Ayr United when I have been back in Scotland.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
I think it is great what he has achieved already on the big stage.

Sure the SPL is not the EPL, La Liga but it is still a massive achievement for an Aussie manager, coach.

I so hope Celtic FC get the three points in the morning it will be so worth watching.

Ive never been to a Glasgow derby would love to have, had to settle for lesser games involving Rangers, Kilmarnock and my home club Ayr United when I have been back in Scotland.
Ange can come Manage Blackburn Rovers if Tony Mowbray isn't renewed. Hopefully we will be back in the EPL in that time.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
think it is great what he has achieved already on the big stage.

Latest posts