What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy related discussion

soc123_au

Staff member
I don’t mind the roosters, but not Tedesco.

Where’s the support smugranians?
Moved to a more appropriate thread. This has nothing to do with signings.

On the topic at hand, I agree, very poor form from Teddy, and the article I read earlier where he admitted it all didn't give me the impression he even gets why what he did was a bad thing. It's not the crime of the century, but I'm not sure why the NRL hasn't sanctioned him in some way, even if not for the comment, but lying about it when it first happened. Something like what Nathan copped for lying about the covid breach.

murraymob

Coach
Not when people won’t condemn Tedesco.

Shame mobby, especially from you.
I focus on my team I don’t give a rats about Tabasco sauce .the nrl can deal with him
The kebab shop on high street wants to know when your coming back ..He has a son that need his college fee paid for by your many purchases.raise that kebab silverdale high in the sky and sing go the mighty panthers

I focus on my team I don’t give a rats about Tabasco sauce .the nrl can deal with him
The kebab shop on high street wants to know when your coming back ..He has a son that need his college fee paid for by your many purchases.raise that kebab silverdale high in the sky and sing go the mighty panthers

9664C375-8F04-4F5F-9843-C68DFBA28517.jpeg

I am on the first name basis with Hodda, the owners sons wife.

Extra Tabouli for free.

We discuss the glory days back in Istanbul in the 1970s. Dark coffee, white lace and tobacco.

Twas a forbidden love for her uncle had promised her to an eels fan once she turned 55, then she broke family tradition for the Panthers.

And every day is now a mixed kebab.

Last edited:
Just heard Rod Marsh has passed. Terrible news.

Agree.

One of the nicer of the yobs, a hero in his own right.

Welcome to Socky’s “concentration” camp Whineburgermeister.

Socky, @murraymob keeps snoring, can he be moved to along to the next barracks please?

Rod Marsh RIP, the games greatest ever keeper. Best I ever saw.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Shane Warnes death effecting me dearly RIP Legend

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-05-08-11-06-444_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-05-08-11-06-444_com.whatsapp.jpg
    551.1 KB · Views: 2
Yeah he didn’t deserve his final over at 52.

Someone said he was a Peter Pan figure.

His untimely death is reminding me of Gowies retirement and the criticism he got for his multiple drunken “look at my wang” festivals.

Oh come on @The Silverdale Phantom. Is that honestly what graced your mind when you heard the news about Warney? Gowie’s 🍆?!?

No the cucumber per se, but the fact that both had hideous times away from their sports.

And people have been quick to slander Warney about his bad behaviour today as they did about Gowie when he retired.

Gowie did that lap of honour at cua and all was forgiven, but the online trolls kept hammering him and @murraymob and I defended him.

As we did for Craig Trindall during his mighty career, a wonderful player and a good bloke.

A tragic career, he could have been anything. The stars never aligned for him.

Tricky the second coming-he had a ruski invasions worth of bad luck. Every time he reached the top of the mountain, he’d slip on a frill necked lizard tail.

Very popular player on the PI. Him and Cranky.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
No the cucumber per se, but the fact that both had hideous times away from their sports.

And people have been quick to slander Warney about his bad behaviour today as they did about Gowie when he retired.

Gowie did that lap of honour at cua and all was forgiven, but the online trolls kept hammering him and @murraymob and I defended him.

As we did for Craig Trindall during his mighty career, a wonderful player and a good bloke.

A tragic career, he could have been anything. The stars never aligned for him.

Tricky the second coming-he had a ruski invasions worth of bad luck. Every time he reached the top of the mountain, he’d slip on a frill necked lizard tail.

Very popular player on the PI. Him and Cranky.
Once upon a time they were lovable larrikins.

They still are in my opinion, the whole woke and cancel culture minorities are causing so much damage.

Baa Baa Black sheep is now Baa Baa Rainbow Sheep.

The early James Bond movies no longer shown on certain platforms because Sean Connery was a rapist.

Weve got men competing against women in swimming nationals in the US , winning by the length of the straight and you can’t speak out against it.

Its madness.At some point we, the silent majority have to speak out against this path we are on.

They still are in my opinion, the whole woke and cancel culture minorities are causing so much damage.

The early James Bond movies no longer shown on certain platforms because Sean Connery was a rapist.

Weve got men competing against women in swimming nationals in the US , winning by the length of the straight and you can’t speak out against it.

Its madness.At some point we, the silent majority have to speak out against this path we are on.

Welcome to Camp Socky Killer.

The world has turned around on us, true. Some of it good, some of it bad.

As you know, I’m to the extreme Centre and take matters on a case by case basis.

I’m waiting for a food parcel from Concord.

BossleyPanther

Juniors

I love this and if I can just say part of Putin "Special Military operations" is to get the old world back

I love this and if I can just say part of Putin "Special Military operations" is to get the old world back

Kaya has the Mardi Gras on, I can see our overworked NSW Police are are making all efforts at social distancing and maintaining law and order:

B5B145E9-4744-4FDE-9E6B-AE4C479D434A.jpeg

Source: https://www.redlandcitybulletin.com.au/story/7040771/call-to-remove-cops-from-sydney-mardi-gras/

Socky is doing his night rounds here at stalag 13, I can hear his night stick tapping away on the fences, tappity tap tap tap. Wed better turn the volume down.

Doompha,Doompha, Doom…

Last edited:

Fangs

Coach

Sean Connery's topée is gay.