What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy related discussion

This is an opinion based forum correct? That was my opinion. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill
Caught out but still finding excuses…..🙄. You can’t defend the indefensible.

Opinion-based forum. Correct (for once). However, when making such opinions, you have to be prepared for someone to challenge you on your so-called opinion, with some form of evidence to back such an opinion. Evidence that you’ve failed to provide (The “I can’t remember” line is not enough. Sorry).

soc123_au

Staff member
It depends on the reader. @Westernised Panther made a mountain out of a mole hill. Enjoy your day.
The correct response after your original post would have been "Oh, I should have clarified I meant in my circumstances"

The mountain is made by you defending a comment that in no way conveyed what you now say you intended it to. And then blaming everyone else for poor comprehension. As @ACTPanthers mentioned above, it's a common theme and you are the common denominator.

The easy fix when someone questions you is to clarify the points in doubt, not blame them for poor comprehension. You make some good contributions here, but this kind of shit is mind numbing.

DinkyDi

Juniors
The correct response after your original post would have been "Oh, I should have clarified I meant in my circumstances"

The mountain is made by you defending a comment that in no way conveyed what you now say you intended it to. And then blaming everyone else for poor comprehension. As @ACTPanthers mentioned above, it's a common theme and you are the common denominator.

The easy fix when someone questions you is to clarify the points in doubt, not blame them for poor comprehension. You make some good contributions here, but this kind of shit is mind numbing
Point taken.

Believe me, it wasn’t too difficult to have you unraveled. You left hard evidence.

Pity that the lack of evidence ultimately failed to support your initial claim.
Again, I was referring to my, yes my personal issues.

DinkyDi

Juniors
It's all good. It's been therapeutic in a way to talk about it. So thanks for listening. Or type/read, you know what I mean. lol
I worked as a carer, and I have looked after a few with that horrible disease, all young men. Unfortunately, they ended up in a wheelchair, and died in their early 20's. I also agree with you about the footpaths, lack there of. It is a disgrace.

soc123_au

Staff member
I worked as a carer, and I have looked after a few with that horrible disease, all young men. Unfortunately, they ended up in a wheelchair, and died in their early 20's. I also agree with you about the footpaths, lack there of. It is a disgrace.
Yeah, it's shit to see kids go through it. Being late onset I'm pretty lucky really.

soc123_au

Staff member
I would never have picked that you're going through this brother - You always come across as someone who has it all together so am a little shocked to hear all of this.

Much love bro and as others have mentioned, let me know if there's anything I can do.
Thanks mate, I'm fine though. It's been a long time now and I am at peace with it. It has a few decent points, good parking, getting ushered to the front of lines. lol. It has been a pretty good chick magnet as well which is hard to believe. Fortunately the old love muscle isn't actually a muscle so it remains unaffected. ha ha.

I would never have picked that you're going through this brother - You always come across as someone who has it all together so am a little shocked to hear all of this.

Much love bro and as others have mentioned, let me know if there's anything I can do.
Yeah.

Its given me pause for thought too.

I think Socky knows weve always rated him, entirely ignorant of his personal challenges.

Ive been trying to turn him and @ColdWetPanther over to the Tigers for months.

I knew he was quality. The old tsp footy fan radar never fails!

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
It's all good. It's been therapeutic in a way to talk about it. So thanks for listening. Or type/read, you know what I mean. lol

This has been a brilliant thread. Whomever started it you're a legend.

Right now....I could kill my local GP. Went to him today routine monthly check up. Good results from bone scan. I haven't lost the new bone I grew from having influsions for osteoporosis now back to osteopenia. All which is great.

Been having a dreadful time walking, pain levels through the roof.....(this is the I could kill)......says you're feet don't look too bad considering (which is OKish) I mentioned the increased swelling due to pain levels.....'oh yeah that all is swollen isn't it,' looks at my fingsers 'ah yes well that's the arthritis you know:' I then proceded to show him where the pain was at it's worst in my feet......doesn't bother exmaining it though, cause in reality there's nothing that can be done.....

GRRRRRR.

When in doubt put it all down to the arthritis.

Sorry for the rant. Had to get it off my chest.

I really wish some of these medical folks could live in our bodies for a while.

I really like the @The_Frog as well.

Very clever person, but prone to getting intellectually lazy. Compulsory reading nonetheless.

He’d make for another great Tigers supporter.

Its all becoming quite chummy here!