What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Penrith games

WestyLife

First Grade
Second game of the year and the refs already ruined it. Every time dogs get momentum knights get a penalty or 6 again yet knights have been perfectly disciplined.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I believe dogs recruitment for 2021 has been poor.

Barrett has to do more than look good and talk. I believe it will be a very long year for the club. Burton would be like a poddy lamb to the salughter.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
They were getting up multiple times and 6 against killed them. Now they're too fatigued. This rule will cause problems this year.

I disagree it stops teams like the dogs from wrestling the life out of the game. Their line speed from kick off has been poor.

Their forwards have been generally poor.

BxTom

Bench
I believe dogs recruitment for 2021 has been poor.

Barrett has to do more than look good and talk. I believe it will be a very long year for the club. Burton would be like a poddy lamb to the salughter.
I'll make the prediction that when (if) Burton goes to the Dogs next year, Barrett won't be the coach...

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Will never get that out of his game.

He never evolved his game dallin. Literally played exactly the same way as a 16 year. Never developed a real side step or any variation. One of the most predictable players in the comp. Like the Martin lang of wingers

Like with Sauce last night. Rocks and more rocks. Ball security a huge issues for both of them.

Playing the same way he played 5 years ago. The game has moved passed you Dallin.

WestyLife

First Grade
I disagree it stops teams like the dogs from wrestling the life out of the game. Their line speed from kick off has been poor.

Their forwards have been generally poor.

Their forwards have been winning moment multiple times through the game.

Lol dogs are exactly known as bad wrestlers.

panthersam

Juniors
The Dogs are probably going to send Laundy out to do the press conference after the game and beg for Burton after this first up performance lol

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Their forwards have been winning moment multiple times through the game.

Lol dogs are exactly known as bad wrestlers.

You just don't like the 6 again do you ?

I really like it as it halts wrestling speeds the game up and allows the smaller player into the game. Reminds of the game when I was a kid.

Latest posts