What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Penrith games

Jane Murray

Bench
Yep they will, kafusi will be gone and I reckon they’ll be carrying a couple knocks. Our left side up against a fill in backrower, Remis smith and Jennings will be the way to go.
They also have the added benefit in a longer break to recover.

BxTom

Bench
Yep they will, kafusi will be gone and I reckon they’ll be carrying a couple knocks. Our left side up against a fill in backrower, Remis smith and Jennings will be the way to go.
After Sivo out jumping him twice this week, bombs aimed at Jennings with Kikau in his face should give Jennings nightmares

MugaB

Coach
Ok I haven't taken a look at our draw tbf so for all I knew it was relatively easy. I really don't think these things matter too much anyway. I get the joke about last year now.
Well round 3 is Storm in Melbourne, hopefully Kafusi gets at least 2 week minimum for the elbow to the mercs face, and NAS seems to have sternum injury, add a retired Cameron "look@me" Smith and an injured Harry "everyoneluvsme" Grant and i feel we might have no excuse but to win, next thursday night, i hope so anyway

WestyLife

First Grade
2 weeks in a row the knights get handed a win. What the hell. They should've called the late and high shot on Nikorima but whatever