What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Penrith games

DinkyDi

Juniors
I watched the full 80 and actually thought the tigers looked sharp enough with ball in hand.

They just didnt get it in their hands for long enough because the storm were absolutley freakishly clinical.

People can say the tigers didnt turn up etc but the reality is not a lot of teams wouldve been able to slow melbourne down in that first 20 mins last night.

They were at their brilliant best. There execution was perfect. They were running hard, plays executed perfectly, perfectly timed passes and kicks.

We saw it in the gf last year. They are an incredibly difficult team to match when they are on a roll. Their pack is huge and it is very hard to swing momentum back.

If we are fortunate enough to get to the back end of the season again we will habe to be at our absolute best to beat them because they look even better this year than last.

Paps and hynes are freakish. The bench rotation of smith and grant is easily the best in the comp. There pack at full fitness is probably the best in the comp. Only weakess is their outside backs but they are still so well drilled.
And we can do it. Our defense is much better, and our attack is not to far behind.

Whino

Bench
I thought the Tigers were specials last night? They knocked off the previous ladder leading team 2 weeks ago with a giant-killing performance. They celebrated like they won the comp. Albeit that team was missing quite a few stars 🤨
But surely they would have overpowered the Storm last night and not ended up like road kill 😆

franklin2323

Immortal
The Hook dream start to his Dragons coaching career is over it appears.

He was only given a two year deal, I’m not sure that is enough time to reinvent the Dragons roster.

Just get the kids into the side.

Guys like Sullivan and Sloane will do the rest

DinkyDi

Juniors
It's funny how that happens isn't it.

That said, I suspect Silverdale is still posting, but I'm not going to shit on my forum experience by taking the pretentious twat off ignore.
Nope he is quiet. Now with this new format, how does one put someone on the ignore list? Thanks in advance.

The_Frog

First Grade
Last nights game between the Tigers, and the Storm, shows how poorly the Tigers are. Yes they gave us our first defeat, and as we all know, we were undermanned. I can not wait until 29th August, so they can be given another footballing lesson. Hopefully, that will shut up their obnoxious fans.
I'm surprised more of our supporters haven't ventured into the WT forum.

That bald knobend in my tip
My personal favourite was when his ‘bold prediction’ for last round was the Raiders beating the Dragons, and Rothfield under his breathe saying ‘real bold’. That aged well...

He has his favourites (the Tiggers, Wicky’s Waiders) and the Panthers aren’t one of them.....