What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Penrith games

forby

Juniors
Sutton also seemed to ignore deliberate blocking by South’s on several occasions. Bennett also apparently brought up that South’s are the least penalised side in the comp but lost both penalty counts against Penrith. Surprise surprise - Souths win the penalty count and restarts comfortably on Saturday.

WestyLife

First Grade
Sutton also seemed to ignore deliberate blocking by South’s on several occasions. Bennett also apparently brought up that South’s are the least penalised side in the comp but lost both penalty counts against Penrith. Surprise surprise - Souths win the penalty count and restarts comfortably on Saturday.

Yeah Kenny was grabbed by a player standing next to the ruck blocking and no penalty. Literally put his arm around the defender!

murraymob

Coach
How good are the storm they destroyed the eagles .but there looking great now.hasler should take turbo off now .Game is over don’t risk him

Kilkenny

Coach
Bunnies v Sea Eagles probably comes down to Tommy T.

Bunnies neutralise his impact they win.

If Tommy T has a blinder then it is the Sea Eagles.

Very interesting game, I don’t really care either way, albeit I would enjoy seeing Bennett having that smug smile wiped off his face.

Anyway looking forward to it.

Black Diamond

Juniors
Bunnies v Sea Eagles probably comes down to Tommy T.

Bunnies neutralise his impact they win.

If Tommy T has a blinder then it is the Sea Eagles.

Very interesting game, I don’t really care either way, albeit I would enjoy seeing Bennett having that smug smile wiped off his face.

Anyway looking forward to it.
Definitely hope Sea Eagles get up to wipe the smile off old pricks face and silence those "arrogant" rabbits and their painful supporters.

GongPanther

Referee
If we win on Saturday, I hope we are playing one of the two foundation clubs that are left. We have beaten the other side, the Roosters, so if we can complete that "double" and defeat another famous club South Sydney, that'll be another worthy feather in our cap.

I’m genetically programmed to hate Manly, and think if we are lucky enough to make the GF we have a much better chance against the Bunnies.

But I have a big man crush on the Trjbovic Bros (particularly Jake; I even love how his mouth seems to move independently to his voice when he talks, like a Muppet being operated by the work experience kid) and some of the Bunnies fans (admittedly more on Roar than on LU) have hacked me off over the last few weeks with this constant whining, so I am going to risk familiar exile and go for Manly.

Should be high scoring. Will be close at the half but Manly will pull away in the first 20 after half time through Walker and Turbo.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I hope Manly win because I don't want Souths to have a sniff of it. They are a grubby as f**k team. If we don't win tomorrow, I want the Storm to destroy whoever they meet in the final.

unKwn

Juniors
Adam reynolds has some sort of niggling injury to his leg. He’s not kicking in play or goal kicking

Munky

Coach
South's aren't getting out of second gear at the moment and have two thirds of possession.

They'll be well rested for the GF.

Even if we make it, it will be a tough ask.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Souths have really sorted out their defense. I would have them as favorites over us if we meet in the GF. Storm will beat them though.

South's aren't getting out of second gear at the moment and have two thirds of possession.

They'll be well rested for the GF.

Even if we make it, it will be a tough ask.
I have never seen a game which is so lopsided on the scoreboard, yet the team getting tonked look so dangerous with the ball. If Manly can hold it (big if) and get a few of those bounces of the ball that fell for Souths in the first half of their way, they could roar right back into this.

Latest posts