What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

None Of Corey Parkers Business....

BunniesMan

Immortal
Get a clue halfwit. Steve Turner didn't sign a contract and all he had with the Tits was a verbal agreement but that's all they needed. The only reason he could walk away from the agreement and stay with the Storm is because the Tits allowed it after they received compensation. If they wanted to keep him they were well within their rights to do so.

Inglis actually went one further and signed a letter of agreement with Brisbane so if they wanted to enforce it then they too would have every right to do so and would win. The thing is they don't want to keep the merkin now and i don't blame them.
False. His agent has denied this and this isn't the kind of thing you can lie about not happening because if it exists the Broncos could just show everyone and expose him as a liar.

Evenflow

Bench
False. His agent has denied this and this isn't the kind of thing you can lie about not happening because if it exists the Broncos could just show everyone and expose him as a liar.

The Bronco's don't need to show it to expose him as a liar, he's done a hell of a good job of that himself. So let me see, Cullen has came out and flat out lied that an agreement was signed and his manager, being the righteous upstanding citizens of our society they are is telling the truth :lol:

The ironic thing is that Cullen has absolutely nothing to gain by saying he has the agreement but Inglis' manager has plenty by saying it doesn't exist.

axl rose

Bench
Souths have no idea how these things work. Rusty have spent so much money they cant even afford a cake.

258yzjt.jpg

skeepe

Immortal

He did that himself when he said he doesn't think planes fly in the rain.

Either that or he exposed his sheer stupidity.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The Bronco's don't need to show it to expose him as a liar, he's done a hell of a good job of that himself. So let me see, Cullen has came out and flat out lied that an agreement was signed and his manager, being the righteous upstanding citizens of our society they are is telling the truth :lol:

The ironic thing is that Cullen has absolutely nothing to gain by saying he has the agreement but Inglis' manager has plenty by saying it doesn't exist.

He did that himself when he said he doesn't think planes fly in the rain.

Either that or he exposed his sheer stupidity.
I'm not talking about Inglis being exposed as a liar I'm taking about his agent. He's denied any letter of agreement, if he is lying he can easily be exposed. And he has directly contradicted what the Broncos have said, so if the Broncos are telling the truth it would take 2 seconds for them to point out the agreement that supposedly exists.

skeepe

Immortal
I'm not talking about Inglis being exposed as a liar I'm taking about his agent. He's denied any letter of agreement, if he is lying he can easily be exposed. And he has directly contradicted what the Broncos have said, so if the Broncos are telling the truth it would take 2 seconds for them to point out the agreement that supposedly exists.

Given that Gainey signed a second contract for Inglis with the Storm, he's already been exposed too.

dannyboy

Juniors
Inglis has never played for Broncos...

What about Justin Hodges... from roosters wanting to leave mid season...

stop posting now while there are still a few posters left who think you a have a double digit IQ

Evenflow

Bench

Give me one good reason why the Bronco's would come out now and feel the need to prove there is an actual agreement? The only reason i could think of is soley to be vindictive because there's noting else to gain from it given they withdrew their offer.

If they decided to fight it and say they still wanted him then that's when they'd need to expose his manager for a liar and show the proof they agreed, but as i said since they didn't want him after finding out what a deceptive scumbag he is they have no good reason to produce it.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Give me one good reason why the Bronco's would come out now and feel the need to prove there is an actual agreement? The only reason i could think of is soley to be vindictive because there's noting else to gain from it given they withdrew their offer.

If they decided to fight it and say they still wanted him then that's when they'd need to expose his manager for a liar and show the proof they agreed, but as i said since they didn't want him after finding out what a deceptive scumbag he is they have no good reason to produce it.
How about because someone is accusing them of lying? Not directly, but by contradicting what they have said.

So if Inglis's agent is lying, your saying he lied in an interview, gambling that the Broncos couldn't be bothered proving he's a liar?

BroncosMan

Juniors
How about because someone is accusing them of lying? Not directly, but by contradicting what they have said.

So if Inglis's agent is lying, your saying he lied in an interview, gambling that the Broncos couldn't be bothered proving he's a liar?

The Broncos couldn't care less, they know who the liars are. They've moved on and want nothing to do with Inglis. He's your problem now.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade

Get this straight: All they would need to show is an email from Inglis or his manager accepting terms of an offer laid out by the Broncos. There would be plenty of these.

Why couldn't they be bothered providing this? Because they are obviously happy to see GI go elsewhere. What motive do they have to prove Inglis' manager is lying? None.

What motive does Inglis' manager have to say Inglis never gave written agreement? Plenty.

This thread is pointless and stupid.

cleary89

Coach
Corey Parker = merkin and a sh*t player too. He should take lessons from his captain (an infinitely more talented player and better person) on how to be dignified and gracious in tough times.

Like how he came out and said saints shouldn't have Gaz?

Why can't players have an opinion? Every merkin in here does, so why can't they?

Bench
I think Parker has every right as a senior player to comment on the way turncoat scum like Inglis have treated his club.
Thats twice in 2 days I have agreed with Skeepe,I am getting worried.

kmav23

Juniors
Broncos trying to sigh hodges when he was with roosters...so no moral high horse

Parker is the sh*ttiest bronco to be at the club for 10 years. They never shoud have let hannant, ennis or stagg go back a few seasons ago. Should of been Parker.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Broncos trying to sigh hodges when he was with roosters...so no moral high horse

Hodges was coming off a contract, not about to start one. In addition to this Hodges sought an early release to go to the Broncos mid season, but Brisbane didn't want that and waited until 2005 when Hodges contract with the Roosters expired. Mid year negotiations with Brisbane were also approved by the Roosters.

Fail.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Parker is the sh*ttiest bronco to be at the club for 10 years. They never shoud have let hannant, ennis or stagg go back a few seasons ago. Should of been Parker.

You must have missed his last few seasons. One of the most consistent hard working forwards to have played for the club. And a pretty good goal kicker to boot.

betcats

Referee
Corey Parker = merkin and a sh*t player too. He should take lessons from his captain (an infinitely more talented player and better person) on how to be dignified and gracious in tough times.

Shut up, Inglis is a dog and your team will still suck anyway.