What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nooo!

Broncodr01d

Juniors
To rehash the Joel Clinton possible departure, I heard today on 2GB that he was back in talks with Hull.

ponies 4ever

Juniors
I respect your thoughts on the Mason topic and I wasn't saying he had done any particular act to be cast aside at the Roosters. In fact a lot of your ideas have quite a lot of sense. The problem is Willie Mason is Willie Mason and he can't help himself in a nutshell. Serial offender in the moralilty stakes and I wonder why we are bottom feeding ideas such as this and Greg Bird etc after the "lounge incident", hotel room incidents and the like. Are we really becoming this desperate ? I wonder if all this talk is just a touch of frustration on behalf of Bronco supporters to a recent large depature of playing talent and poor recruitment. Folau copped heaps of criticism from sections this year but he was a superb investment by the club, class both on and off the field. PATIENCE, Mason, Bird and the like are quick fixes that would end in tears and adversely affect the fabric of our club. There are better ways and it is the responsibility of our recruiting department to find them.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
NEWSFLASH: we are not linked to Willie Mason. It was a 'what if' signing brought up as a hypothetical.

Move on?

GJB-HKR

Juniors
Have you guys heard anythingthing else regards Clinton?

I've noticed in a few articles that it's stated he's been released from the Broncos, but I can't recal seeing anything official from your club?

I'm assuming maybe the club he's signed for (HUll KR?) is waiting for a work permit to be granted before making any sort of announcement (that's if he's even been released at all)?

GJB-HKR

Juniors

I've noticed in a few articles that it's stated he's been released from the Broncos, but I can't recal seeing anything official from your club?

I'm assuming maybe the club he's signed for (HUll KR?) is waiting for a work permit to be granted before making any sort of announcement (that's if he's even been released at all)?

Guess not then? :p

Timmah6991

Juniors
Who's this?

8L7I1242_626587_p.jpg

GJB-HKR

Juniors

Now confirmed by his agent in our local paper...

http://www.sporthull.co.uk/headline...ll-Rovers/article-1706410-detail/article.html

Latest posts