1. Round 9 Edition OUT NOW:

The Round 9 issue of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and NRL match programme for is out now!

This week Andrew Ferguson shares an incredible piece detailing the birthplaces of rugby league and its clubs in Sydney. As always, we have the full program for the coming weekend's action across NRL, NSWRL and QRL with a wrap-up of the weekend just gone.

VOLUME 2 ISSUE 9 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Norman suspended

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by jeffdragon, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Willow

Willow Administrator

It's just a discussion mate.

Good luck.

St George's Lance likes this.
  2. brissiedragon

brissiedragon Juniors

Funny, isn't it, how two posters are accused of telling other posters to shut up when those words were not used.

Funny, isn't it, how two posters have exactly the same interaction with another poster who chooses to gaslight, use sarcasm to belittle, manipulate other posters words to further their opinion, creates accusations against posters as the basis for their opinion etc etc.

Funny, isnt it, that in a court of law, a judge makes a judgement based on information received from all parties, yet in this forum, when pointing out that making judgements without knowing all the facts is being ignorant, we are rebuked by others.

ALSGI, I'm sorry that you and I cannot submit perfectly valid opinions without the need for others to relentlessly attack those opinions purely to satisfy their delusions of superiority.

I think it may be time for some posters to reconsider their standing in this forum. You would think that some would learn after so many posts.

I too will continue to refuse to respond to sad posters.

ALSGI likes this.
  3. Willow

Willow Administrator

Haha @ refuse to respond. You can't even be credible with that.

Look, at no time have I levelled any abuse or petty name calling. Tried to be civil because that's what sensible people do when having a debate. But that's obvoiously wasted. Ffs harden up, maybe take it to PM so you can rub each other's fragile egos.

Standing by for your sock puppet to talk on your behalf. Oh that's right, he's 'ghosting' me as well. lol.

St George's Lance likes this.
  4. redv13

redv13 Juniors

Sounds like another poster in here who seems to be untouchable and can say whatever he likes no matter how ridiculous it is

5. TruSaint

TruSaint Coach

Its game day...

[​IMG]

:)

Willow and redv13 like this.
  6. muzby

muzby Village Idiot Staff Member

Damn there are some precious folk in here.