What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

norman

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Norman? Cronk?? Keep dreamin fellas.
Our club doesn't sign marquee players unless they fall into our lap cause they have no other option. Even then, it's no certainty.

nrlnrl

First Grade
I've got a good feeling we will get cronk
All of a sudden he has Started to do a bit in the media now with fox it could be a sweetener in our deal apparently we are in negotiations with him for 1mill a year for 3 years

Yep, once they work out the fine print for the Rein swap for Cameron Smith as part of the deal, these signings will be announced. Smith had a clause in his contract if Cronk goes to the Dragons, he can go there with him.

Anybody seen the Broncos play tonight with all the star studded player, just goes to show that any team and any coach is not untouchable and confidence and momentum is everything. If that was Mary with that team playing like that, he'd be killed in here.

I'm lost for words.

Straight Shooter

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Yep, once they work out the fine print for the Rein swap for Cameron Smith as part of the deal, these signings will be announced. Smith had a clause in his contract if Cronk goes to the Dragons, he can go there with him.

Is this happening before or after Pauline Hanson becomes PM?

Forster Dragon

Juniors
We will not get within a bulls roar of Cronk.Maybe Hastings but do not hold your breath with our inept recruitment mob.

BennyV

Referee
Anybody seen the Broncos play tonight with all the star studded player, just goes to show that any team and any coach is not untouchable and confidence and momentum is everything. If that was Mary with that team playing like that, he'd be killed in here.

I lol'd!

They wouldn't give Morris or Merrin the money they wanted what makes you think Norman would get that and if you think the Dragons would part with it lol boy your dopey.

Dragonbaal

Juniors

totally agree we havent even been touched up by that much of a score and you are completely right, he would have been torn from pillar to post

inside_pass

Bench
If that was Mary's team they would always play like that anyway with the way he coaches.

Twenty10

Juniors
They wouldn't give Morris or Merrin the money they wanted what makes you think Norman would get that and if you think the Dragons would part with it lol boy your dopey.

Mate, seriously? Morris was a winger and you can't pay that coin for a winger. Merrin was over rated and they didn't believe he was worth it. We have a far better back row without him and he's not exactly torn it up for Penrith.. In fact he's lost his origin spot.

Please... Halves deserve that money and Norman is one of them. Benji needs to go.

thebigredv

First Grade
Mate, seriously? Morris was a winger and you can't pay that coin for a winger. Merrin was over rated and they didn't believe he was worth it. We have a far better back row without him and he's not exactly torn it up for Penrith.. In fact he's lost his origin spot.

Please... Halves deserve that money and Norman is one of them. Benji needs to go.

Spot on. Cut loose Farrell, Benji and Creagh for starters, Rein if we have to and throw the kitchen sink at him.

Won't happen but I wish.

Minh

First Grade

:lol: BennyV, you used to be a little alright but ever since OV rubbed up your ego a little just so he could make a friend or two that he never had bcos clearly the guy had no friends, you've become a little bit of a know it all and a bit smart....over and out.

SET2JT

Juniors

The Dogs can afford him and play him on the wing.

BennyV

Referee
:lol: BennyV, you used to be a little alright but ever since OV rubbed up your ego a little just so he could make a friend or two that he never had bcos clearly the guy had no friends, you've become a little bit of a know it all and a bit smart....over and out.

Not sure who you've confused me with, but I can't think of a time OV has ever rubbed anything of mine. Quite the opposite, I've knocked heads with him as much as anyone.

BUt trying to draw some weak link between what's happening at the Broncos/Bennett with what's happening here with Mary is definitely laughable Minh. Bennett has runs on the board, has a mental burn following huge pre-season expectations to deal with and thus has a team out of form.

Mary has shown nothing to date that gives the slightest indication he has the tactical knowledge to be a successful coach, much less to build a team like he has claimed he is going to. He is failing. It goes much deeper than one off games. A lot of people here, on both sides of the argument, need to look at the big picture when it comes to how we play. Gloating after a win or loss means nothing, because the overall trend of the team is not encouraging. And blindly following whatever the club/coach says and does and assuming it's the right thing doesn't make a better fan than those of us who genuinely WANT better.

Latest posts