What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North Queensland Cowboys property deals in the spotlight

laurie nichols

Juniors
Breaking news from Andy Raymond's twitter account - 8:41am today

"Rumors of a MASSIVE rugby league story about to break. 10/10 on the WTF scale!"

jc155776

Coach
Dave SMITH has lost the NRL pension money on a horse.

Not gambling on it, no it was in his pocket when riding a horse and fell out.

Canard

Immortal
Why would the rumoured story, if true, be 10 out of 10 on the WTF scale?? That makes no sense.

10 out of 10 on the WTF scale for mine would be that Chris Sandow has just been selected by NASA to lead there Mission to Mars in 2020, not yet another breach.

Why would the rumoured story, if true, be 10 out of 10 on the WTF scale?? That makes no sense.

10 out of 10 on the WTF scale for mine would be that Chris Sandow has just been selected by NASA to lead there Mission to Mars in 2020, not yet another breach.
The real 10/10 would be how his head fit into the helmet.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
things that would be 10/10 on the WTF scale for me:

• - dragons instilled as favourites to win this weekend
  • - paul gallen & nate myles announce they are leaving their families to start a new loving relationship together
  • - cameron smith announces he's leaving to start up MMA
  • - sam kasiano announces he's really michael jackson in a fatsuit
  • - nigel plumb signs on as new calvin klein model
  • - roosters announce they have developed a local junior
  • - toovey to join hasler at belmore
  • - soward signs with cronulla to be closer to steve price
  • - wayne bennett to head back to newcastle
  • - warren smith announces he will no longer be biased during games
  • - ray hadley to call entire matches whilst sucking from helium balloons
  • - broncos home games not on friday night next year
  • - paul mellor announces NRL comeback with the titans

BunniesMan

Immortal
Allegedly auditors have landed somewhere and are investigating. Surely, no club could be this dumb after the Dogs and Storm got done?

magpie4ever

First Grade

:lol: Now that is science fiction at its best.

Yeh Bro, little green fellows everywaer.Yeh good bro, good bro.

Nice Beaver

First Grade

He might consider it 10 out of 10 if it involves systematic cap cheating and stripping of all points for a top 2 team.

Of course, all alleged and conjecture at the moment.

The allegation doing the rounds is as follows-

Certain players and family members of players from a certain club have allegedly had houses built for them at drastically reduced prices.

Some of these players have not been in the NRL for several years now so this has apparently been going on for quite some time.

Please don't guess clubs or name players until something has been published on one of the major news sites otherwise your post will be deleted.

Clifferd

Coach
Every team bar Wests Tigers getting booted out of the comp therefore they win the premiership by default

You heard it here first