What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North Queensland Cowboys vs Canberra Raiders *Live Updates*

Y2Eel

First Grade
87 min: ATTEMPTED FIELD GOAL Canberra Raiders
Clinton Schifcofske has kicked a 40 metre field goal that was struck beautifully to sink the Cowboys in a great game of football.
14 all.

who kicked it??

raider_ktj

Juniors
Coraki_kid said:
Sounds like tom learoyd lahrs had an absolute beast of a game

He is a machine, such a good player to watch, one of our best signings in a loonngg time!!!

Who got man of the match tonight?

thuganomics

Coach
Well done Raiders. Great win.

Up there with the Knights vs Cowboys and Knights vs Broncos games this year. Probably surpasses those matches as match of the year.

Raider Azz

Bench
innsaneink said:
The pass to Howell was at least three metres forward....how it wasnt picked up I dont know....justice in a sense.
you're kidding, right? if not, you're the only one who thinks so. granted it looked forward, but that was only because everyone was running so fast the ball appeared to travel forward, key word being "appeared". the idea is to watch howell's hands, you can see that they are moving backwards. watch it again and i think you'll change your mind.

aussies1st

Staff member
Great stuff from Carney this will do him the world of good. Graham looks in dam fine form and adds another attacking weapon in our backline. Forwards well Tom LL is awesome.

Mal Meninga

Bench
If he is indeed QLD eligible, Learoyd Lahrs has to play SOO. It's a crime if he doesn't, he runs the ball up with venom, never gets brought down easily, and a strong defensive technique. Every week he puts his hand up, and I applaud management for recruiting him.

Carney for the field goal alone, wow. Their was no way else we could've won that game.

SOULS 04

Juniors
LL is phenominal.... im so glad we brought this guy he has been good in all the games he's played but tonight he was just a massive step up again.

Latest posts