What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North Queensland Cowboys vs Canberra Raiders *Live Updates*

innsaneink said:
Spare me the life story you tree hugging faggott....dont you have a Raiders win to celebrate?

I thought a lot higher of you before reading this thread ink, but f**k you can be a bitter little schoolgirl sometimes, grow the f**k up.

Raider_69

Post Whore
VictorTheViking said:
I thought a lot higher of you before reading this thread ink, but f**k you can be a bitter little schoolgirl sometimes, grow the f**k up.

dont f**king lie vtv! no one thinks highly of ink, least of all raiders fans! ;-)

An41

Juniors
Mal Meninga said:
If he is indeed QLD eligible, Learoyd Lahrs has to play SOO. It's a crime if he doesn't, he runs the ball up with venom, never gets brought down easily, and a strong defensive technique. Every week he puts his hand up, and I applaud management for recruiting him.

Carney for the field goal alone, wow. Their was no way else we could've won that game.
Correct me if im wrong but I think LL is from MossVale in NSW southern Highlands close to Bowral :?

EDIT: Im an Idiot

Awesome effort Raiders. :D

Just refused to be beaten.

The defence in the past few weeks has been amazing and something for the Raiders to build a momentum on.

aussies1st

Staff member
It's been a while since our defence has been rated :) After that Sharks game it wasn't looking good but to their credit they have bounced back real well.

CowMan

Juniors
Bernster said:
Raiders = Another Netball Team...

your relaly need to get over calling teams that beat us netball teams cos all yoru doign is making us look Worse THEN a netball Team

SOULS 04

Juniors
i cant see how youd call the raiders a netball team anyways.

most ppl have respect for the effort the raiders put in each week because of our so called limited roster. although i think alot of our blokes are very underated.

Latest posts