What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North Queensland Cowboys vs Canberra Raiders *Live Updates*

Munky

Coach
vippo19 said:
Alan Tongue played great too i hear. Raider 69 will never shut up about Carney now!

Just remember, Finch kicked a 40metre field goal aswell.

innsaneink said:
...and you have the hide to talk about bandwagon fans....:roll:

Dont come in here and ruin the thread you cocksmoker, the door is -------->

As for the pass, I thought it went backwards out of the hands, and it did end up travelling forward yeah, but not 3 metres, stop smoking crack ink.

CowMan

Juniors
Raider Azz said:
ah true, but just remember, finch is a knob

your a knob.........
(lol gg for me for great come back...)

GG Raiders We bombed it well JT did stupid idiot went for a try and not the field goal what a tool he is........

good game

:D!

innsaneink

Referee
VictorTheViking said:
Dont come in here and ruin the thread you cocksmoker, the door is -------->

As for the pass, I thought it went backwards out of the hands, and it did end up travelling forward yeah, but not 3 metres, stop smoking crack ink.

Aaah Viktoria...still have no idea I see....

c**ks or crack...cant you make up your mind?

innsaneink said:
Aaah Viktoria...still have no idea I see....

c**ks or crack...cant you make up your mind?

Its your choice mate, your the one smoking either :lol: :lol:

As for the ref, what was so wrong with him? Some shoddy decisions either side ironed out his performance as far as im concerned, although it could have been better.

Raider_69

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
The pass to Howell was at least three metres forward....how it wasnt picked up I dont know....justice in a sense.

i thought so in the run of play aswell
i yelled "f**k" as graham passed it, then relised the ref missed it, got all happy again, only to be upset again but a idiotic peice of play by chalk and carney! :crazy:
I recon they let it go as a square up for last week :lol:

I wasnt quite the Kurt "Warner" Giddley effort but forward easily

edit: by the way i agree it was forward but by geez, 3 metres is abit of an over-statement isnt it ink? :lol: was about 1.5 imo

Hutty1986

Immortal
innsaneink said:
...and you have the hide to talk about bandwagon fans....:roll:

You piece of sh*t, why don't you use your head for once?

Its called giving credit where credits due, something you'd know nothing about you ar*e clown

Quit while you're ahead for christ sake. Wait sorry, i'll rephrase that; Just quit, period.

innsaneink

Referee
Hutty1986 said:
You piece of sh*t, why don't you use your head for once?

Its called giving credit where credits due, something you'd know nothing about you ar*e clown

Quit while you're ahead for christ sake. Wait sorry, i'll rephrase that; Just quit, period.

Its quite simple to give credit without jumping on board.

Fantastic win for my 'part-time home town'
Bandwaggoner...:roll:

Hutty1986

Immortal
You are unbelievably dimwitted, even more so than I thought you were.

I live in Canberra 4 Uni and i jokingly said it was a part time home town of mine. I wasn't being serious but you're too f*ckin stupid to realise that

Stop clutching at straws

Raider_69

Post Whore
f**k off you bastards
this is a thread for raiders fans to reveal in our own glory, we wont get many of these this year thanks to one M.Elliott, so f**k off!!!

:lol:

WE ARE GREEN, WE ARE WHITE, WE ARE f**kIN DYNOMITE
WE ARE THE BOYS FROM THE ACT!

innsaneink

Referee
Hutty1986 said:
You are unbelievably dimwitted, even more so than I thought you were.

I live in Canberra 4 Uni and i jokingly said it was a part time home town of mine. I wasn't being serious but you're too f*ckin stupid to realise that

Stop clutching at straws

Spare me the life story you tree hugging faggott....dont you have a Raiders win to celebrate?