What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Peninsula dribble...

Moffo

Referee
Never heard so much jibber from those north of the harbour than what I've heard at work the last few days

One win and proclamations of Manly 'returning to their glory days' have rung out from North Curl Curl to Dee Why

I mean really. Hoppa will cop 10wks by round 4, Hill will be injured by round 4 and Kennedy...well, he might make round 5 if you're lucky

What a load of dribble, but at least it gives me new found reason to hate Manly. Monaghan is a twat as well :lol:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Tell me about it, it's on here too.

I think they have recruited well, but I still don't think they'll make the 8. In fact, I think they won't finish much higher than last season. But that's just my opinion.

*Que Manly fans trying to convince me otherwise and assorted Wests Tigers bashing*

And before some smarta.r.s.e mentions the Tigers, no, I don't think we will make the 8 either, although that has nothing to do with this thread.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Give them a break

it's about the only win they'll get

soon enough Kennedy will get injured, Hill will get injured, Hoppa will get suspened, Witt will stuff up, Hasler will whinge and Peters will eat one too many pies

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
each to their own..........it's amazing that all these people bagging our 'injury prone' players when they have Mason, Marshall, O'Meley and the likes sitting on the sideline.

so far for Manly in 2005 Hill, Hoppa and bk have play 100% of the games, and i have seen no signs of that changing.

I couldn't care less if you are think we will finish last, 2nd last or whatever. When it comes down to it....neither of you nit wits know how Manly is going to perform....i spend my winter following the lads and know what they are capable of.

I'm not going to waste my breath bashing the tigers, their on field performances speak many more words than i could think of.

But in relation to the 'proclamations' that you think every man and his dog are making, well there is a sense of success in the air and that's the way every team's supporters should be after winning both trial games and winning in NZ in round 1. Forgive us for being confident............it's only going to come back to bite US not YOU if we fail for the next 12 rounds.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Hurriflatch said:
Give them a break

soon enough Kennedy will get injured, Hill will get injured, Hoppa will get suspened, Witt will stuff up, Hasler will whinge and Peters will eat one too many pies

Hypocrit?

Give the eels a break

soon enough Tahu will get injured, Marsh will get injured, Cayless will get suspened, Burt will stuff up, Smith will whinge and Riddell will eat one too many pies

swing_low

Juniors
Leave us alone, if you actually monitored whats been happening pre-season, trials etc youd realise there is a bright future ahead for Manly. I don't think any Tigers fans have any right to say anything after what i saw on Saturday night.

Stranger

Coach
Ill never forget that quote

Joey said to Riddell

We had oranges for half-time.... looks like you had pizza

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ali

Bench
Gotta admit I started hating Manly again about 10 minutes into the game last Sunday. So many wankers all in one football side. I'm so glad Hill and Hopoate never played for Cronulla.

On the plus, I'm looking forward to this Sunday. If the weather is good, surely all this hype will convert itself into a crowd of around 20000.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Stranger said:

Joey said to Riddell

hahahaha classic!!!!!!!!

ali, all the hype last year meant a 24,000 crowd in round 2. Hill and Hoppa are sh!t load better players than McGoldrick and Simmons :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Stranger said:

Joey said to Riddell

maybe you should ask Joey what Riddell said back to him ;-) ...and when you do make sure piss bolt out of there. :D

Jimbo

Immortal
We'll see what Manly have to say for themselves after we beat them without our two best props and halfback...

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Jimbo said:
We'll see what Manly have to say for themselves after we beat them without our two best props and halfback...

you talk the talk............................you know how it goes :lol: :lol:

djspook23

Juniors
Moffo said:
Never heard so much jibber from those north of the harbour than what I've heard at work the last few days

One win and proclamations of Manly 'returning to their glory days' have rung out from North Curl Curl to Dee Why

I mean really. Hoppa will cop 10wks by round 4, Hill will be injured by round 4 and Kennedy...well, he might make round 5 if you're lucky

What a load of dribble, but at least it gives me new found reason to hate Manly. Monaghan is a twat as well :lol:

?????? from north curl curl to dee why ???????

mate i am in brisbane and i know that if u are trying to say the whole of the peninsula you dont use two suburbs that are virtually side by side !!

try from manly to palm beach

actually try > manly fans all over the country

djspook23

Juniors
ali said:
Gotta admit I started hating Manly again about 10 minutes into the game last Sunday. So many wankers all in one football side. I'm so glad Hill and Hopoate never played for Cronulla.

On the plus, I'm looking forward to this Sunday. If the weather is good, surely all this hype will convert itself into a crowd of around 20000.

if hill and hopoate had played for the gummies >> you might have a trophy / cup / plate / spoon / medallion - sumfin - anything - in that big empty trophy cabinet you guys have instead of whats in there now >>>>> a big GOOSE EGG!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
poor Manly haven't had much to crow about

why not let them enjoy their one win in a row, it might not happen again for a while

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Twizzle said:
poor Manly haven't had much to crow about

why not let them enjoy their one win in a row, it might not happen again for a while

yup, couldn't agree more...........but i wouldn't call 4 days a "while" :D

Latest posts