What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Peninsula dribble...

djspook23

Juniors
Fluffy said:
When did i imply this about the tigers - i have only pointed out the flaws in your logic. And plenty do not rate most of the tigers players, and think that the parramatta team got away with a lucky win due to a poor opposition. I however have not stated this so please stop with the speculation.

You have come in here to bag a team that played a much improved game and write it off by saying the opposition was crap. I very easily point out the significant flaws in your argument.

My opinion is that most players are of NRL standard who are playing. If not then either the standard is too high we have way to many teams.

If you wish to hear my thoughts on the parramatta/tigers game then please ask, until then please do not make them up for me.

couldnt agree more
:D :D :D :D

Kid

Juniors
Harold Bishop said:
When exactly did any fan say we were going to win the Comp? I am pretty sure it was a Tigers fan who started the "Manly up to their old ways"
Ahh that would be me who started that up. I thought i made it clear it was GOOD that they were.

MightySharks

Bench
Manly hate Cronulla and Cronulla hate Manly! Everything is as it should be, can't wait for Sunday make sure you bums turn up, if we had nearly 20 000 against Penrith after our poor season last year then after your first up win(sloppy as it was) you Manly supporters should be able to match that!

Garts

Bench
MightySharks said:
Manly hate Cronulla and Cronulla hate Manly! Everything is as it should be, can't wait for Sunday make sure you bums turn up, if we had nearly 20 000 against Penrith after our poor season last year then after your first up win(sloppy as it was) you Manly supporters should be able to match that!

I think the fact that we are playing Cronulla might keep the crowd down.

We dont like to associate with your kind ;-)

Fluffy

Juniors
so many personal insults - so little footy talk.

Get over it - if we all supported the same team then it would be one boring game

MightySharks

Bench
so many personal insults - so little footy talk.

Get over it - if we all supported the same team then it would be one boring game
If we didn't argue and gee each other up it would be also boring, it is part of footy and unlike soccer hooligans we are smart enough to have a laugh and take it on the chin!