What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Peninsula dribble...

Beaver_Online

Juniors
Moffo said:
Never heard so much jibber from those north of the harbour than what I've heard at work the last few days

One win and proclamations of Manly 'returning to their glory days' have rung out from North Curl Curl to Dee Why

I mean really. Hoppa will cop 10wks by round 4, Hill will be injured by round 4 and Kennedy...well, he might make round 5 if you're lucky

What a load of dribble, but at least it gives me new found reason to hate Manly. Monaghan is a twat as well :lol:

Sounds like the same dribble that was being touted by Souths after their win in the Charity Shield...or (speaking of injury prone), every 'twat' in the world proclaiming SBW is the best thing since man first discovered an orgasm...

Fluffy

Juniors
I dont think there is a thread on this site that doesnt contain dribble.

Colonel you were implying that the quality of players in the Warriors side were only Flegg quality, not that they didnt play their best that week.

Youre exageration made you look foolish.

If you wish to play it game by game - then logically the dogs defence is woeful since they let in so many points againts a team with many players injured and full of PL players who played a Flegg level for the first half.

If the full stregnth dragons had played the first half at their ability the dogs would have been lucky to have 12 on the board and the final score would have been a flogging by the dragons.

This logic is the same as what you used for manly - NZ. I know both are wrong but do you? or are you giving a biased view with no credential

The Colonel

Immortal
Fluffy said:
I dont think there is a thread on this site that doesnt contain dribble.

Colonel you were implying that the quality of players in the Warriors side were only Flegg quality, not that they didnt play their best that week.

Youre exageration made you look foolish.

If you wish to play it game by game - then logically the dogs defence is woeful since they let in so many points againts a team with many players injured and full of PL players who played a Flegg level for the first half.

If the full stregnth dragons had played the first half at their ability the dogs would have been lucky to have 12 on the board and the final score would have been a flogging by the dragons.

This logic is the same as what you used for manly - NZ. I know both are wrong but do you? or are you giving a biased view with no credential

Your implying that the Tigers side are Flegg quality as well but its clear they aren't - either that or the selectors must have got it wrong. I've just copied your stance.....

Fluffy

Juniors
When did i imply this about the tigers - i have only pointed out the flaws in your logic. And plenty do not rate most of the tigers players, and think that the parramatta team got away with a lucky win due to a poor opposition. I however have not stated this so please stop with the speculation.

You have come in here to bag a team that played a much improved game and write it off by saying the opposition was crap. I very easily point out the significant flaws in your argument.

My opinion is that most players are of NRL standard who are playing. If not then either the standard is too high we have way to many teams.

If you wish to hear my thoughts on the parramatta/tigers game then please ask, until then please do not make them up for me.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Harold Bishop said:
Oh and BTW Tigers and Eels fans- i wouldnt exactly be jumping up and down with Glee; both teams were abissmal, Parramatta couldnt beat a Jersey Flegg looking team untill the final minutes.

Twas a Manly fan who started the Jersey Flegg thing.

You Manly lot are just like Terry Hill - happy to start sledging but can't handle it when it's given back!

BTW, a few sides have signed a mid thirties has-been. Manly are the only club to have one play first grade while the club is FULL STRENGTH!

M.A.N.L.Y. :arrow: the enigma code for S.P.O.O.N.

Fluffy

Juniors
Misty bee are you suggesting that 1 person who supports a club speaks for all.

Please do not tell me you are that stupid.

I personally never said anything along those lines. and please keep tipping us for the spoon - it only seems to spur things on.

on your comment on a mid thirties player, isnt jason smith a mid thirties player playing when his side is at full strength??

not that im writing him off, just pointing another major loophole in your post

panthersballboy

Juniors
It's funny all these people coming in and bagging Manly who's side looks to be improving a lot. These other sides seem to be on the slide. Manly to make the 8 for mine.

Garts

Bench
doctor death said:
djspook23 said:
Twizzle said:
poor Manly haven't had much to crow about

why not let them enjoy their one win in a row, it might not happen again for a while

you are spot on there dude - we have been busy paying off the teddy bear's debts - but we are looking good again!!! that is obvious from this whole thread

but tell me - what is your excuse - u guys will have to change your logo from eels to leeches soon - u havent got much bite - just a bunch of suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

Busy paying off the Bears' debts? Seeing as the Bears debts were paid off over 2 years ago, looks like something dodgy's been going on. or, more likely, this idiot hasn't a clue. Mate, you are that ignorant and that thick, you could be Manly's new CEO when Cummings deserts the sinking ship.

Manly paid all the Northern Eagles players wages after the JV colapsed. 50% of those wages were Norths since they were part of the JV.

Therefore Manly did help pay Norths debts, Manly did not have to do this but chose to do so. They did the right thing unlike the Bears!!!!

But who cares the Bears are where they belong, DEAD :lol:

Fluffy

Juniors
I dont get all the manly fans saying the bears belong dead.

I loved the local derby - great atmosphere - big crowds and usually very good footy.

I miss having a local derby - we havnt got squat now

Garts

Bench
I agree fluffy , but it is good to rub it in when they have a dig.

it would hurt!!!!

gregstar

Referee
gregstar said:
eelavation said:
Stranger said:
Ill never forget that quote

Joey said to Riddell

We had oranges for half-time.... looks like you had pizza

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe you should ask Joey what Riddell said back to him ;-) ...and when you do make sure piss bolt out of there. :D
what did he say?

Craigshark

First Grade
Manly won their first match, good on them.. When your team wins a match, you get happy and excited.. I havent heard anyone on hear saying they will win the comp, i have heard they will make the 8, and so they should be able to say that, they have a decent side and if they dont make it they will go very close.. If anyone has been talking themselves up, its Parramatta fans..

Craigshark said:
Manly won their first match, good on them.. When your team wins a match, you get happy and excited.. I havent heard anyone on hear saying they will win the comp, i have heard they will make the 8, and so they should be able to say that, they have a decent side and if they dont make it they will go very close.. If anyone has been talking themselves up, its Parramatta fans..

you hear the same Dribble all the time out of a few Parra fans,
Most of Manly's fans quietly know they are not going to win the comp but They know they are in for a lot better season than the last few

Moffo

Referee
Reading this thread it sounds like Peninsula fans have discovered the internet :lol:

Hope they discover the route to Brookvale come Sunday as well

Stoopid Eagles!

Igor

Juniors
:roll: so much effort going into these pathetic/try-hard/hate filled posts..... they must be worried!

Special K

Coach
Remember last year when they beat the Cowboys and 'they were back'

They are the new West Tigers.

mrbishi

Juniors
the new west tigers :lol: :lol: :lol:
what happened have the tigers been kicked out of the comp

will manly win the comp this year? hell no
will they be more competitive this year then previous years? for sure
will they make the 8? i think so
will they progress deep into the playoffs? i dont think so