What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Peninsula dribble...

Dakink

Bench
"so far for Manly in 2005 Hill, Hoppa and bk have play 100% of the games, and i have seen no signs of that changing."

and exactly how many games have we had in 2005???

Even including trials sweet bugger all.. give the crocks a few rounds.

djspook23

Juniors
Twizzle said:
poor Manly haven't had much to crow about

why not let them enjoy their one win in a row, it might not happen again for a while

you are spot on there dude - we have been busy paying off the teddy bear's debts - but we are looking good again!!! that is obvious from this whole thread

but tell me - what is your excuse - u guys will have to change your logo from eels to leeches soon - u havent got much bite - just a bunch of suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Dakink said:
"so far for Manly in 2005 Hill, Hoppa and bk have play 100% of the games, and i have seen no signs of that changing."

and exactly how many games have we had in 2005???

Even including trials sweet bugger all.. give the crocks a few rounds.

what does that matter??? there have been plenty of injuries in other clubs so far.........

and as everyone keeps telling me 'these two guys are THE MOST injury prone players in the comp'

except they haven't gone down as easy as some others :roll:

Reedy

Juniors
Fire Up boys, Gasnier style!

People getting sick of reading about Manly in the papers can only mean one thing!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
swing_low said:
Leave us alone, if you actually monitored whats been happening pre-season, trials etc youd realise there is a bright future ahead for Manly. I don't think any Tigers fans have any right to say anything after what i saw on Saturday night.

So just because we performed poorly means I can't give my opinion? :roll:

Why do some people feel the need to bring other teams into a debate about their own team - it's quite childish.

No offence to any Manly fans was intended, but it's just my opinion. But to bag off my team, who I already admitted won't do to well (IMO) is pointless.

djspook23

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
swing_low said:
Leave us alone, if you actually monitored whats been happening pre-season, trials etc youd realise there is a bright future ahead for Manly. I don't think any Tigers fans have any right to say anything after what i saw on Saturday night.

So just because we performed poorly means I can't give my opinion? :roll:

Why do some people feel the need to bring other teams into a debate about their own team - it's quite childish.

No offence to any Manly fans was intended, but it's just my opinion. But to criticise off my team, who I already admitted won't do to well (IMO) is pointless.

have 2 agree with u on that!

mrbishi

Juniors
ah i love it when people start talking about manly, the hatetred that comes out :D i love it
a guy at my work goes for the warriors, he laughed in my face when i said i think manly can make the 8 IF there defence has improved, i couldnt wait to go to work on monday :D

Harold Bishop

Juniors
When exactly did any fan say we were going to win the Comp? I am pretty sure it was a Tigers fan who started the "Manly up to their old ways".
Most fans think that we will finish around 8-10th spot, stop trying to stir up sh!t moffo ya wank.
Oh and BTW Tigers and Eels fans- i wouldnt exactly be jumping up and down with Glee; both teams were abissmal, Parramatta couldnt beat a Jersey Flegg looking team untill the final minutes.

gregstar

Referee
eelavation said:
Stranger said:
Ill never forget that quote

Joey said to Riddell

We had oranges for half-time.... looks like you had pizza

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe you should ask Joey what Riddell said back to him ;-) ...and when you do make sure piss bolt out of there. :D
what did he say?

The Colonel

Immortal
Harold Bishop said:
When exactly did any fan say we were going to win the Comp? I am pretty sure it was a Tigers fan who started the "Manly up to their old ways".
Most fans think that we will finish around 8-10th spot, stop trying to stir up sh!t moffo ya wank.
Oh and BTW Tigers and Eels fans- i wouldnt exactly be jumping up and down with Glee; both teams were abissmal, Parramatta couldnt beat a Jersey Flegg looking team untill the final minutes.

Outside of the two new blokes the Warriors bought neither could Manly....

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
The Colonel said:
Harold Bishop said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dreamin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
The Colonel said:
Harold Bishop said:

Fluffy

Juniors
There are half a dozen warriors players that played in the team who drew with the aussies last year.

So according to the colonel the Aussie team cant even beat a team half full of Flegg quality players.

Thats a great post buddy. You are one smart cookie.

eelandia

Juniors
I thought Manly's win in the first round last year (against the cowboys in townsville) was more worthy than this one against the warriors.
We all know what happenned for the next 7 games after a much hyped win.

The Colonel

Immortal
Fluffy said:
There are half a dozen warriors players that played in the team who drew with the aussies last year.

So according to the colonel the Aussie team cant even beat a team half full of Flegg quality players.

Thats a great post buddy. You are one smart cookie.

Maybe they were but they definitely weren't playing like they should have been selected for the Kiwis. If they had of Manly wouldn't have got near them. You would have thought Manly had won by 60 and not 6....... :roll:

Hodgson, Prince, Skandalis, Halatau and Whaturia are all rep class players but they didn't exactly play like it.... neither did the Parramatta side but still there remains improvment. Be interested to see how much improvement is left in the Sea Gulls.

doctor death

Juniors
djspook23 said:
Twizzle said:
poor Manly haven't had much to crow about

why not let them enjoy their one win in a row, it might not happen again for a while

you are spot on there dude - we have been busy paying off the teddy bear's debts - but we are looking good again!!! that is obvious from this whole thread

but tell me - what is your excuse - u guys will have to change your logo from eels to leeches soon - u havent got much bite - just a bunch of suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

Busy paying off the Bears' debts? Seeing as the Bears debts were paid off over 2 years ago, looks like something dodgy's been going on. or, more likely, this idiot hasn't a clue. Mate, you are that ignorant and that thick, you could be Manly's new CEO when Cummings deserts the sinking ship.