What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northies

private messages were invented for a reason, so the general public does not have to listen to members setting up dates over numerous pages
just go to Northies then get a room at Ridges to polish the night off

excuse me?

Jimbo

Immortal
The Cronulla forums were invented for a reason too, f*ckhead. For Cronulla fans.

Piss off :roll:

Macca

Coach
I don't understand. If Thompson was only at Northies, how could he still be hungover so long after it shut? I guess they don't breed em that tough over the other side of the bridge.

The Nulla

Juniors
The cheap, seedy bastard probably only had one jug between 10am and 2pm when they are only $7.50 and that did the job.

Come on SS, there is no way lance would have spilled out the 5 buck fusion entry fee.

Objective One

Juniors
ah yes, the 70s.......the Cecil might have been drugs unlimited but man did it pull in the glamours on Friday nights and the big nights like xmas and new years for a while there. the other spot that was glam city was old mick moylan's on a tuesday night (why tuesday, I'll never know) much as it pains me to admit that anywhere in nice person the magic dragqueens area could have once been somewhere self respecting shire people partied.
had a few fun years as a bar useless at northies during latter Uni years late 70s/early 80s for drinkiing and petrol money - Friday nights upstairs that were mad with the nth cronulla clubbie raffles and then the true tragics shift downstairs on tuesday nights, most of them were so pizzed they used to try fighting themselves. then when the bar shut and we were cleaning up we used to watch the cockroach races up the behind the bar wall...some of them were big enough to eat a small dog

gunnamatta bay

Referee
In tuesdays leader there is a story about northies ownerst wanting to open up more bars, eatery etc above the current setup.

Not above the current setup, it will be on Geralle St. near Ocean Grove Av. almost opposite the Cecil, where the current doctor surgery is.

The Northies owners own the old Cecil liquor licence and thats what they'll be using, so the ground floor of this development will be bars and restaurants geared to more discerning patrons, rather than the spotty little urchins that frequent Northies.

cheese

Bench
a second story is exactly what the doctor ordered.

its like a f**king fishbowl in there at times, a bit more space would be tidy. especially if this second story had an elevated beergarden/balcony of some kind

Latest posts