What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northies

carcharias

Immortal
Oh for a bit of stick to the floor style of drinking the Mortdale pub isn't too bad . Its a drinking and fighting only pub. The thing I like the most is the framed photo of mundine out cold on the canvas on the wall near the dunnies. :D

Rexxy

Coach
Surprised the Como hasn't had a mention. It's a great pub.

Jannali pub is such a dump. Typhoid in the carpet and syringes in the dunny.

Over the bridge was Mick Moylans and the Seabreeze and the old Millars Brighton. Sensational pubs but all gone unfortunately.

Macca

Coach
Como is a good pub but that is too far out to the west for me to consider it seriously. Janalli is a deadset shocker of a pub.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Rex Hunt said:
Surprised the Como hasn't had a mention. It's a great pub.

Jannali pub is such a dump. Typhoid in the carpet and syringes in the dunny.

Over the bridge was Mick Moylans and the Seabreeze and the old Millars Brighton. Sensational pubs but all gone unfortunately.
Aahhh the old SeaSleeze . Many a good night there.

Shark

Bench
Well, based on Shireshark's recent form, it's a safe bet he's hoping to!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, sorry...You meant going down to Northies, Blacky! :oops:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
& I heard that after recent lectures from you he has changed his attitude towards certain things.
& if he does go down he'll be wearing a condom over his head.

Well, based on Shireshark's recent form, it's a safe bet he's hoping to!

Oh, sorry...You meant going down to Northies, Blacky!

I dont go down, it's low. That's a female's job.

I heard that after recent lectures from you he has changed his attitude towards certain things.
No I've just considered sugar coating my responses in order to avoid the inevitable lecture that bores everyone.

Not going to Northies either. Was there last night. Had a huge one.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
ShireShark said:
I dont go down, it's low. That's a female's job.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You musn't be getting action on your reputation.

I always have to as they keep asking for break.

I may be 4 foot bald & jewish but I'm hung like Mr Ed.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
ShireShark said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes the ol' "STOP! IT HURTS!" is always infuriating when youre better proportioned than the average man.
Yeah I get that too.
But you should hear them when I put it in!!

Aries

Bench
The Popper said:
I'm talking the '60's, Aries. Only drugs I ever had at the Cecil were alcohol and nicotine.

How did I miss this?

Popper, the drugs were there then too, you just didn't know about it ;-)

Anyway, In the 70's they were abuntant, especially the mid to late 70's... believe me...

The Popper

Bench
Coulda been too, Aries. I used to go for a beer with a few mates after a surf in the early 60's. Never noticed them then, but then I wasn't looking for them and they weren't popularised until the mid/late 60's.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
You could score anything u wanted in both pubs in the 70s.

I remember being at northies many moons ago and watching the sharkies running past. They got a rousing cheer and you could see Paul Khan had to use utmost restraint not to breakaway and order a schooner.

Latest posts