What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northies

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I don't know where'll I'll be.
Waiting on my cuz to get back to me.
Hopefully I can get a bit of ground work in tonight somewhere.

Macca

Coach
So, what Reefy and SS are saying is that they are just a couple of big pricks? Never thought they'd admit it.

Shark

Bench
Southern Rooster said:
The best two in the East are the Beach Rd Hotel Bondi and The Clovelly Hotel and on a Sunday the Watsons Bay.

Yeah, fair calls on all three counts. Well, the Watto Bay was great until it got bloody yuppiefied, but that's to be expected.

So Northies claims another victim.

What is it about these Dragin scum that they feel they need to hang out in the Shire so much ? Its not their second home, its their first !

To quote from News.com.au

"The Australian understands Thompson turned up intoxicated for a team recovery session at south Cronulla beach on Monday.

According to sources, Thompson spent the night partying across the road at Northies Hotel in Cronulla. He was sent home after arriving for the morning session unfit to train."

What a piece of shit

He should stay out of my Shire
In fact their whole squad should, they shouldnt be using our beaches

They should swim off Botany Bay at Brighton...where the SHARKS would eat them alive!

Jimbo

Immortal
ShireShark said:
What a piece of sh*t

He should stay out of my Shire
In fact their whole squad should

And that includes their deviate supporters. Are you reading Dimitri??

NRH

Juniors
private messages were invented for a reason, so the general public does not have to listen to members setting up dates over numerous pages
just go to Northies then get a room at Ridges to polish the night off