What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norths Devils Thread

The_Savage_1

Juniors
lang scores in the corner for burleigh just before half time, conversion from the sideline and its pissing down :evil:

12-10 to burleigh at the break

anyones game in the 2nd half with norths dominating the first twenty and burleigh the second and getting all the 50/50 calls :x

burleigh have the breeze in the 2nd half.

The_Savage_1

Juniors
brett mcconnell scores for the bears after 2 drops in a row by tanielu deep in his own half

penalties are killing us: 8-3 at the moment :evil: , most of them soft

20-18 norths now with 20 to go

hopefully not a repeat of the 1st half

norths won reggies 20-18
colts lost 22-4

The_Savage_1

Juniors
cressbrook scores a scrappy try, benefit of the doubt after going to the video, but cannot convert.

22 all with 9 to go.

norths could do with some luck! they should be in front

The_Savage_1

Juniors
brentnall scores a length of the field try after a great break by mcfadden, conversion successful :D

28-22 norths inside the last 5

Earl

Coach
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done Norths

And I'm as suprised as anyone to here that McFadden played well :shock:

Antonio Kaufusi looks like being a dud though. He's gone from playing first grade to being relegated to the bench for Norths and playing like that.

Big round of applause goes to The_Savage_1. Tremendous stuff buddy :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Surandy

Bench
Whilst I don't rate Kaufusi as much chance of a first grader from what I've seen of him, he has been struggling with some niggling injuries.

Sounds like Andrew McFadden and Marc Brentnall played alright. :clap:

oxenham

Juniors
Kerry Smith is one to watch(great hair 8) .....impressed me two weeks in a row....plays much the same as Smith(cameron that is).....unfortunately may have to look elsewhere.

Earl

Coach
Stormin Norman said:
what time and what channel is it on foxtel wednesday?

Its usually on at 4pm on a Wednesday, but last week it was on at 1pm on Wednesday.

Its normally on Fox Sports 1. But I'll get confirmation 8)

Earl

Coach
Wynnum Seagulls v Norths Devils
Sun July 18, Kougari Oval, 3:00pm

Seagulls: Jim Ahmat, Simon Phillips, Greg Bourke, Justin Hoggart, Michael Anschau, Luke Dalziel-Don, Brett McPherson, Grant Wooden, Royce Simms, Cameron Durnford, John Bruce, Darren Bain, Damien Quinn (c). Int: John Shillington, Justin Dennien, Gary Winter, Ricky Taylor

Devils: Quentin Laulu-Togagae, Fifita Moala, Michael Crockett, Jake Webster, Derek Fletcher, Marty Turner, Andrew McFadden, Robert Tanielu, Kerry Smith, Pat Gardner, Anthony Boyd, Jeremy Smith, Andrew Hamilton (c). Int: Marc Brentnall, Aaron Bulow, Antonio Kaufusi, Sione Finefueiaki

Referee: Justin Eastwood

Head to Head: Played 15, Norths 8, Drawn 2, Wynnum 5
Last Encounter: Norths 40 d Wynnum 14 at Bishop Park

The guy at Rleague who preveiws all the games is tipping a Wynnum upset :!:

Gotto go for the upset sometimes.

With a parochial home crowd behind them and their season hanging on a thread, I think we'll see the best of Wynnum tomorrow against the Devs.