What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norths vs. Newtown on Saturday - who's going?

2 True Blues

Coach
Wish I was there. Always had a soft spot for good old bear park. The bears will be pumped, that grandfinal loss 65 years ago will have to be avenged! Cheer loud bluebag supporters. Then have a celebratory schooner at Percys. (Is that pub still across the road?)

Onya greg. f**k this webste has been dead. Am hopin to post some scores again via phone if you are interested as family/mortage comitments prevented me from attanding the game of the farkin year worst luck mate. ;-)

Big Game though !!!

2 True Blues

Coach
Not sure of scorer sorry , but a big cheer from the crowd when the kick was converted in the back ground. !!!

2 True Blues

Coach
second half. bears still 12/6. norths penalty. bears try in corner. we have bombed a few though, still in this. 7/1 penalty count against us. no ball, no win .

Bears miss converstion. 16/6.

2 True Blues

Coach
16/12 bears way. 20 mins to go. Stoppage Bears injured. jets ball on norths thirty, third tackle. jets penalty, here they come 1 metre out.

2 True Blues

Coach
Jets twenty out on first tackle, and a penalty , almost scored again thougn taken over the line. norths scrum feed. keep em down there boys..

2 True Blues

Coach
bears almost score but ball stripped. real arm wrestle. crowd goin off in back ground. rain now falls for the first time of the night.

2 True Blues

Coach
Norths scrum, 30 out from own. game over to a loud cheer. bears were the better side on the day though many lost opportunities to the jets. Think manly were crapping over the Cobra's too, so jets have probaly dropped down from second.

Red Bear

Referee
qhat was the crowd like?
Spewing i couldnt get to this game, saw this date ages ago and thought yes, a game i can get to with these two great sides and it happens to be on the day of my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. My grandpa and my dad are even North Sydney fans as well but i couldnt leave early to go to the game:(

greg

Juniors
Oh well, well done Bears. If we are going to have a loss I'd rather it be against the good ol bears. Chin up bluebags supporters, plenty of games to go yet. Looks like the bears supporters would have had the celebratory schooners at Percys instead. See you in the Grand Final Bears!

2 True Blues

Coach
Manly got up, and I am not sure if parra/Wenty did. If they did as well jets will drop to fourth, and be 1 point away from 5th behind them.

Yet we still have the best for and against, yet that for and against was achieved with many different players than have been currently taking the field. Lots of changes to put up with.

jets will come back next week, who are we playing again ?

2 True Blues

Coach
How did sean RUDDERS go BB43 or HPH ??

Captain jimmy ANDERSON doing a hammy in training is not a good thing. How long is he out for ?? Bugger !

bluebag43

Juniors
Unfortunately I was unable to go to the game!

So I don't know how he went, however Bumper sent me some photo's and Rudder is in 2 of them.

Send me your email address off line and I will forward you the photo's.