What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norths vs. Newtown on Saturday - who's going?

2 True Blues

Coach
I actually came from www.mightybears.com . Jeffles has been posting over there on their forums and posted the pics for all the Bears fans. I saw them mate. some very good shots.

Dean WIDDERS played for Norths ( not listed previously ) apparently he went very well to. No 21.

In fact their website is where I'll be going for info next time we play against them. this one is dead mate. They actually discuss the game etc over there. Some interesting writeups. they seem to think the second jets try should not have been given etc.

Bring on the dogs next weekend. A big round and we have three teams breathing down our necks now 1 point behind. Dogs are only just in eighth spot but are due for a good game I think.

How many players are we missing now due to injury etc, hope some are coming back soon.Apparently we lost captain Jimmy anderson last week in the pre-game match warmup before the Norths match kickoff. And also Wheatley absent from the posted lineup due to a shoulder injury.

2 True Blues

Coach
I hope so mate. But it's an expensive round trip these days for me, what with the price of petrol currently and everything etc.

Its back to henson day too next Saturday. Always a good day usually.