What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOT AGAIN!! Tim drinking already??/ Suspended indefinitely

hineyrulz

Post Whore
jayjayselmes said:
Welcome hineyrulz

it takes some bloody big news to get me back on the perch during off season.
You would have your fingers crossed for him to be sacked i bet???

Stagger eel

Staff member
jayjayselmes said:
The sky has finally fallen on this bloke.

The guy is what I refer to as a dead beat, simple as that.

Im glad we can finally cut this joker out of our beloved Team and look to the future. We dont need this anymore and the guys head is not in football and thats clear as day!

you don't believe as a club we had an obligation to make sure this kid got help, or do you just not care??

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm glad they didn't sack him, that would be a ridiculous decision and one that I personally would be furious with...thankfully he is now getting proper help...

jayjayselmes

Juniors
eelavation said:
you don't believe as a club we had an obligation to make sure this kid got help, or do you just not care??

i care for the club and no player is bigger than the club!!!

sack him immediately! we dont need this rubbish.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Bazal said:
I'm glad they didn't sack him, that would be a ridiculous decision and one that I personally would be furious with...thankfully he is now getting proper help...

ive often wondered why you have not saught the required help Bazal??

relax mate just kidding :shock:

Bazal

Post Whore
jayjayselmes said:
ive often wondered why you have not saught the required help Bazal??

relax mate just kidding :shock:

f**k off you dumb merkin. Once again you have offered no worthwhile insight and contributed nothing remotely intelligent to a thread regarding Tim Smith. True to form you have reeled off the same, cliched hatred with no basis bar your own, dimly lit mind. How about, just once, you say something worth reading, or just piss off and leave the forum for actual discussion...

Suitman

Post Whore
Bazal said:
f**k off you dumb merkin. Once again you have offered no worthwhile insight and contributed nothing remotely intelligent to a thread regarding Tim Smith. True to form you have reeled off the same, cliched hatred with no basis bar your own, dimly lit mind. How about, just once, you say something worth reading, or just piss off and leave the forum for actual discussion...

And once again, you have fallen for the bait.

Seriously, why bother even replying?

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
Belly in Brisvegas said:
I may have missed this along the way but who is paying for the rehab?

it appears he's doing it off his own bat apparently the club weren't aware until this morning that he booked himself in.

Latest posts