What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Guilty

emjaycee

Coach
Angry_eel said:
You should try biting through that Padding you'll realise how hard it is with a mouthgurad on.

My thoughts exactly... biting with a mouthguard on, biting through the arm guard with sufficient force to leave a mark... IMO not an easy task. Add to that the way Fui went after him and the astonished look on Fui's face and I would tend to think something else happened in the tackle.

Maybe and this is just conjecture, but maybe there was some kind of force from Fui or some other player that resulted in a pinch to his arm and the subsequent bruising. Easy to happen when the guys arm is around someones upper body.

scottyeel

Bench
Moimoi beats biting charge
June 13, 2006

PARRAMATTA prop Fuifui Moimoi has been found not guilty of biting Melbourne forward Brett White after a lengthy hearing at the NRL Judiciary tonight.

Moimoiu's case was referred straight to the Judiciary after White lodged both an on-field and written complaint about the incident in Sunday's match at Parramatta Stadium.

But after an hour-long hearing the three-member panel of ex-players needed less than five minutes to find Moimoi not guilty, leaving the Eels forward free to play this weekend.

AAP
http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,19461490-32463,00.html

BD5733

Juniors
pazzaeel said:
did u see Japan's goal that the ref allowed?? Guus should have done much more.

Yet another similarity with the Eels.

- Pushing officials
- Getting screwed by referee's

The socceroos may as well play in our strip!

Redback71

First Grade
was that not the 2nd accusation from white he is gonna get a reputation for crying wolf.

if true white is a dick head any way

Kornstar

Coach
I don't doubt Brett White thought something happened but when you grapple someone around the head and apply pressure, if their mouth is open and you apply pressure it would be easy for him to have marks on his bicep........my tip is next time, DON"T DO A GRAPPLE TACKLE!!!!!

MrT

Juniors
Yeah but did brett white get charge with a grapple NO, he probably said Fui bit him so he can divert the attention from himself