What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Guilty

strider

Post Whore
i think the suit did it (no not u suity) ... u can never convict a man in a suit

0,5001,5168329,00.jpg

scottyeel

Bench
IMO fui is very very lucky. White obviously believed he was bitten, and probably was but I always thought it would be hard for him to be found guilty because through his jersey there would have been no teeth marks, just a bruise.
The video shows that exact part of Whites arm around Fuis mouth, but without actually seeing him open his mouth and chomp then there was no real evidence.
Seems as when it comes down to one mans word against another they are not to keen to tarnish someones reputation without damning video evidence.

dazeely

First Grade
and thats the way it should be. innocent until proven guilty. no evidence = no guilt.

fly free fui.....

Hellsy

Immortal
He is a lucky lucky boy, he is probably grateful that Ch 9 couldn't come up with any other camera angles :LOL: :LOL:

MKEB...

Staff member
Glad the bugger got off.. You beauty!!!

I never thought he would have bitten him any way, fui's looks too much of a nice guy.
I doubt even Hannibal Lecter would bite that sod...

I wonder what type of diseases that fella has ( and uncooked to boot)

ps i wanted to refer to white as a prick ... but I thought better of it

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well, it's about time WE had some luck, for a change, wouldn't you say?

ESPECIALLY when it comes to the judiciary.