What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Guilty

hineyrulz

Post Whore
eelusive said:
good news

fui should relieve his grudge with white in the ring
that would be good to watch he wouldn't look him in the eye at the next scrum scared sh*tless i'd say cant say i'd blame him :lol:

True EEL

Bench
i never had a doubt either.......Fui's reaction of utter disbelief was enough for me

go the Fui - i just can't believe it - i thought they had him stiched up???? and were going to go for the kill no matter guilty or not???

and Glenn good work son i saw that in the DT SMS poll

Lowdown

Juniors
Ridiculous decision...but your team is gone anyway..with Moi Moi or not.

Good luck...you'll need it.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I wonder if that wanker Waldron will call on Brett White to be fined???

well done Rob Weber, Tony Zapia and the one and only Fuifui..

scottyeel

Bench
True EEL said:
i never had a doubt either.......Fui's reaction of utter disbelief was enough for me

go the Fui - i just can't believe it - i thought they had him stiched up???? and were going to go for the kill no matter guilty or not???

and Glenn good work son i saw that in the DT SMS poll
Did you see mine, Steve S from Goulburn.:cool:

eel4life

Juniors
it only took them 5 minutes to say not guilty WHAT A JOKE TO PUT ME THROUGH THIS STREESSSSSSS

Sucked in White you Cat

Eelementary

Post Whore
f**k YEAH!!!!

GO FUIFUI!!!

He'll get to play for New Zealand!!! f**k YEAH!!!

Oh, and White...How you like them apples, you big cat?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
:crazy: Moi Moi got off. You f***kin beauty, its about time he had some luck at the judicary.

And about time they were right, there was no real evidence to prove he bit White.