What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Proud

Are the Dragons the dumbest team in the comp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghostrider22

Juniors
Being the "Perth" Dragons would eliminate any reference to St George and Illawarra. How will all of the juniors in the south coast and St George area be divided up? I'd say not many would venture to Perth, the Perth Dragons would need to develop the local players, the Red V won't be represented as it should. I would give the game away completely if that happened.

I was born in the St George Hospital and lived in Hurstville for a time and I will not deviate from following the Red V because of that.

I know that Perth is crying out for a team there and the Dragons have a lot of appeal there but it just won't be the same.
It will never work, whom ever goes to WA. Unless the NRL back the team like The purple cheats, I can’t see that ever happening again because The Cheats are News Limited they are gifted everything. AFL is King period
Yes, I still do. Nathan Brown left an indelible mark on his cheek in 2003 during the three-way jab, jab, slap routine involving Barrett, Lance Thompson and Brett Firman.

After Barrett left us in 2006, I think he broke all ties with the Dragons, played for the Warriors and then Cronulla.

I don't rate him as a head coach - didn't really do much at Manly and not much chop at the Dogs so far.
Your right Dragon Dave, when Baz came back from England, he was asked to come back to the Dragon’s and refused, went to the sharks cause they had a chance to win a Premiership, his words, and you know how that turned out. He ain’t coming nowhere near the Dragons.

Ghostrider22

Juniors
😢 When will the misery end I wonder ? A club can have a bad run when their stocks go low , however a few seasons later they are on the rise again .

Here at the Dragons it has been a decade of pain and suffering with no end in sight .

How much more before we have the correct people in place to finally rectify this shipwreck of a club ?
You are so right Gareth67

Latest posts