What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not-so-Poore Eels go Dragons hunting

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Gronk said:
Well the 66-0 last week may have made Roy think twice about going to the Bunnies. The Rorters were also rumoured as a favourite, but they are a club in crisis at the moment (refer DT).

Lucky we are only in a small crisis. :sarcasm: Come on over Roy !:D

Looks like the Eels are to late for that

The Wests Tigers put their hat in the ring before and he met with Sheens and co for just over 2hrs last week and was impressed with the package we could offer and Kiwi connection - he is expected to come to a decision after the weekend (funny enough the Bulldogs play the Tigers this week as well - maybe a sign :pray: )

parra pete

Referee
Don't worry, be happy. How many big names have the Storm in their lineup.. How are they travelling. It was all doom and gloom when Orford/Bell left..One door shuts, another opens... Ob la di - Ob la da.
At the start of the season, whose roster would have you preferred..the Eels, Raider or the Storm???
Circumstances change everything. The promising players step up when the need arises

the_eel

Juniors
Ha ha you guys are right....i guess now we just have to look on the bright side and hope that some young blokes step up to the mark.8-[

Parraren

Bench
Sh!t

Mate of mine who has some connections with the Dragons told me we were going to make a big play for both Poore & Sims after June 30.

Plan B anyone?

Asotasi, Myles, Creagh & Simpson can just about name their prices now... :?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Suitman said:
The cupboard seems to be getting a bit bare.

Suity
and parra seem to be old mother hubbard but in all honesty who would want to come here next yr anyway with the carry ons this yr we cant even keep what weve got maybe jay jay was right :crazy: :crazy: we are in trouble

Suitman

Post Whore
hineyrulz said:
and parra seem to be old mother hubbard but in all honesty who would want to come here next yr anyway with the carry ons this yr

That's exactly what I've been thinking.

Suity

Kornstar

Coach
I think we need to raid the Dragons Flegg team, they are bloody huge, we need to take some of those props!!!

Latest posts