What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sold on the Bulldogs yet.....

ouwet

Bench
They're cooked. Their position on the ladder overrated them just because they got lucky with a few close games. Just like the Titans. And like the Titans, their position corrected itself in the long term. Where they are now is a much fairer indication of their ability.

You cannot beat Manly, Roosters, South Sydney, Melbourne X 2, Warriors X 2 (Both in NZ) just by luck... Yeh maybe 1 or 2 of them but not 7!!!
Our form has been crap... Last week was a little better, a lot will be riding on tonights performance, hopefully we win and can build! You never know mate, South Sydneys form could go with just one or two injuries!!

Dufmack

Juniors
And secondly, let's look at the deciding game which was Origin 2 - who scored all of the points for NSW? A Bulldog, and Reynolds halves partners Hodkinson.

Now it IS a team effort, but Reynolds played a big part in bringing the shield back home, as did the coach and the other 16 men!

Yes it was Hodkinson, a much better player then Reynolds who we are debating. Reynolds played a minor role in bringing the shield back home and we would've won with pretty much any half or many forwards wearing the 6 jersey, and we would've lost game 3 by less if we had someone there who could tackle.

Bottom line Reynolds sucks...

Fat Krion

Juniors
Player welfare has never been a priority at the transit lounge that is the Bulldogs, easy come easy go out with the old in with the new.

So far this season we have witnessed Graham and Jackson return to the field while heavily concussed. After a review the NRL fined the club for putting the players welfare at risk.

Last night was a new low with Josh Morris forced to play on one leg. There is no chance he was ever fit to play. It was sad watching him run down the sideline unable to get into full stride.

Was this punishment for playing origin 3 ?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Player welfare has never been a priority at the transit lounge that is the Bulldogs, easy come easy go out with the old in with the new.

So far this season we have witnessed Graham and Jackson return to the field while heavily concussed. After a review the NRL fined the club for putting the players welfare at risk.

Last night was a new low with Josh Morris forced to play on one leg. There is no chance he was ever fit to play. It was sad watching him run down the sideline unable to get into full stride.

Was this punishment for playing origin 3 ?

Are you that stupid? No seriously, are you? If the players like Graham get concussed and ignore the instructions of the officials to come off the field, how is that the clubs fault? It's the players fault you dumbass.

I wonder if a team has every played so poorly and yet still put 30 points on an opposition?

There is so little strike power in that side, but they are finals bound (in all likelihood) and anything can when you are playing finals footy.

Fat Krion

Juniors
Are you that stupid? No seriously, are you? If the players like Graham get concussed and ignore the instructions of the officials to come off the field, how is that the clubs fault? It's the players fault you dumbass.

I suppose if Graham wanted to drive home at half time cause he didn't know where he was that would have been fine too? Cause it was his choice right !

Duty of care ... There are massive implications when accidents occur and you ignore your obligations....

Graham wasn't in a position to make a decision, Morris was but maybe it wasn't his decision to make.....

Bulldog Force you are the village idiot of the league unlimited forum.

Fat Krion

Juniors
I wonder if a team has every played so poorly and yet still put 30 points on an opposition?

There is so little strike power in that side, but they are finals bound (in all likelihood) and anything can when you are playing finals footy.

Perrett....Brown.....Thompson is there are worse back three in the top 8...?

In fact apart from Lafai ( Morris not considered as injured) the Dogs backline is Cronulla like.

Canberra have more potential ...:D:crazy:

The Pip

Juniors
Shame Bulldogs Shame - the treatment of Morris was atrocious last night. He couldn't move and the dirty Dogs knew this before the game, and just left him out on the field to rot.

He reminded me of an animal that has just been tranquilised, that flops around for a little whilst the drug is taking effect, and then it just drops down with its tongue hanging out from the corner of its mouth...just sad to see.

Wow Bullgrubs... and I thought you couldn't sink any lower...

Cammo

Bench
Shame Bulldogs Shame - the treatment of Morris was atrocious last night. He couldn't move and the dirty Dogs knew this before the game, and just left him out on the field to rot.

He reminded me of an animal that has just been tranquilised, that flops around for a little whilst the drug is taking effect, and then it just drops down with its tongue hanging out from the corner of its mouth...just sad to see.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Never change sweetie

some11

Referee
Perrett....Brown.....Thompson is there are worse back three in the top 8...?

In fact apart from Lafai ( Morris not considered as injured) the Dogs backline is Cronulla like.

Canberra have more potential ...:D:crazy:

Nine minutes to change accounts?

You're slippin'

isaiah

Bench
You cannot beat Manly, Roosters, South Sydney, Melbourne X 2, Warriors X 2 (Both in NZ) just by luck... Yeh maybe 1 or 2 of them but not 7!!!
Our form has been crap... Last week was a little better, a lot will be riding on tonights performance, hopefully we win and can build! You never know mate, South Sydneys form could go with just one or two injuries!!
i so enjoyed last night. dogs were at their intense and spoiling best. refs handled them so well. better team ALL night got the win. fat dogs going out the back door of the 8. and its the broncs and cowboys going past them. i feel sorry for james graham, he is such a great player.

The Pip

Juniors
i so enjoyed last night. dogs were at their intense and spoiling best. refs handled them so well. better team ALL night got the win. fat dogs going out the back door of the 8. and its the broncs and cowboys going past them. i feel sorry for james graham, he is such a great player.

Hear hear loved it too - ultimate prick tease - Dogs think they are the best team for 70mins and have it in the bag, but...lose, the negative turds.

Then the excuses pour out...but we are the Dogs Of War...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fat Krion

Juniors
Hear hear loved it too - ultimate prick tease - Dogs think they are the best team for 70mins and have it in the bag, but...lose, the negative turds.

Then the excuses pour out...but we are the Dogs Of War...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Poor for and against may cruel the Dogz of War, need to win next week to be assured of a finals flogging.

September was traditionally when the Dogz of War started their charge...been a while now..can't see it happening next year either !

Latest posts