What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sold on the Bulldogs yet.....

The Pip

Juniors
Must agree there.

The Bulldogs had their unique style which brought them success over a sustained period but after a few lean years, have tried to adopt manly's model.

However by simply recruiting Hasler, Cleal and T Rex all that was achieved was throwing away their club culture.

After the Roosters failed with the recruitment of Mason, Anasta, Myles and O'Meley you would have thought the Dogs would have learnt a lesson from others mistakes.

The Dogs are now the modern day transit lounge that the Roosters were in the 80's.

Spot on - they rape and pillage all clubs, signing players relentlessly and the papers say nothing. They are accomplices to their filthy actions and inherent greed. They will achieve zero, as the club has no soul or identity. Hasler himself had a job for life at the club he still loves, and yet sold out to the dirty rorting Dogs...

Please discuss Cammo and Bulldog Farce...hello where are you??? Do we only hear your dull diatribes when the Dogs actually win a game? Ha ha ha

dogz08

First Grade
sock-puppets2.gif

oikee

Juniors
Kasiano, Eastwood, Graham, Williams, Ennis, Tolman, Pritchard plus Brown and the young buck.
This is a world class international pack. All Dessie needs is a few more international backs and he can buy himself a premiership.

Euphoria85

Juniors
Dont know whats worse the football on the field or their fanbase?

Actually their fanbase is worse.

Hayne is going to have a field day.

Fat Krion

Juniors
Kasiano, Eastwood, Graham, Williams, Ennis, Tolman, Pritchard plus Brown and the young buck.
This is a world class international pack. All Dessie needs is a few more international backs and he can buy himself a premiership.

Fans early exodus from a stadium while their side is being flogged, is a metaphor for the Dogs fans on this forum.

Quick to hammer other clubs. Last season was a classic, even when the Roosters were on the brink of a premiership and still they weren't sold.

Well the Dogs season has imploded with Reynolds childish behaviour confused by some as competitiveness.

The plan has failed, their pack of behemoths has shown size over substance is a flawed theory.

Professor Hasler needs to go back to the drawing board and have a rethink cause T Rex and his fellow dinosaurs are extinct.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Spot on - they rape and pillage all clubs, signing players relentlessly and the papers say nothing. They are accomplices to their filthy actions and inherent greed. They will achieve zero, as the club has no soul or identity. Hasler himself had a job for life at the club he still loves, and yet sold out to the dirty rorting Dogs...

Please discuss Cammo and Bulldog Farce...hello where are you??? Do we only hear your dull diatribes when the Dogs actually win a game? Ha ha ha

LMFAO. This comes from you, who disappears for months and only make a comeback now after the Bulldogs lose a few games the Roosters win. Oh man you really lighten this place up Pip... please, stay here and don't ever leave... we love you more than words can describe my friend :lol:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Must agree there.

The Bulldogs had their unique style which brought them success over a sustained period but after a few lean years, have tried to adopt manly's model.

However by simply recruiting Hasler, Cleal and T Rex all that was achieved was throwing away their club culture.

After the Roosters failed with the recruitment of Mason, Anasta, Myles and O'Meley you would have thought the Dogs would have learnt a lesson from others mistakes.

The Dogs are now the modern day transit lounge that the Roosters were in the 80's.
But didn't the Roosters actually WIN a comp when they bought SBW :BDH:

Cammo

Bench
Isn't it funny that both Fat Krion and Pip return at the same time?

Where's the rest of your personalities? I miss Gonzo

Fat Krion

Juniors
Isn't it funny that both Fat Krion and Pip return at the same time?

Where's the rest of your personalities? I miss Gonzo

Always try to divert the argument from the issue...

Hasler's tenure a failure!

Ps what happened to your last post, why was it deleted...?

All class

The Pip

Juniors
LMFAO. This comes from you, who disappears for months and only make a comeback now after the Bulldogs lose a few games the Roosters win. Oh man you really lighten this place up Pip... please, stay here and don't ever leave... we love you more than words can describe my friend :lol:

Dear Bulldog Farce, I do not support the Roosters, I do not have allegiances to any club, I just enjoy our great game. As such, I feel I have formed unbiased opinions regarding all NRL teams, and choose to share them in a public forum.

I must admit the Bulldogs are my particular favourites as they are a certified basket case of a club. My opinion is based on the following,

1 The dogs have the worst fan base in the league, most of which exhibit near ape like behaviour, especially at games.

2 The club itself is basically soul less, as it has moved away from its traditional culture and attempted, via Hasler, to become Manly.

3 They have become the new transit lounge, pillaging, in fact raping players from all clubs at inflated prices, and then bitching about their performances being incongruous with their pay packets. You buy mercenaries, they worship the dollar...

4 They unleash a loose cannon onto the playing arena named Josh Reynolds, who hunts down an ex player like an animal, just because he dared to have the temerity to leave the putrid kennel. Lucky the game was on late, and the children that follow our great game were not subjected to this creature from the gutter.

Shame Bulldogs shame...don't ruin our game.

MarkC

Juniors
It is pretty simple the Dogs are lacking class players in the spine positions 1,6,7 & 9.
They have had a run of injuries / suspensions and are struggling for combinations and match fitness.
Apart from that they are making poor decisions in attack leading to errors.
They never really got it together in attack all year and have not got better, other teams have struggled earlier in the year but are now going better e.g. Cowboys, Warriors, Broncos,Roosters.
They never recovered from having the halves involved in SOO and they seem to have come back worse players.

When the Dogs were grinding out narrow wins earlier at in the year, they were close to full strength and the other teams were also struggling to execute.

Everyone expects Des to be a miracle worker, but there is a limit to what he can do.

The team may improve enough to make the semi's they may even win a semi, but I can't see them winning the comp.

Other teams have stronger squads and are in better shape at this stage of the season.

Last edited:

Izz

Bench
If the Dogs can beat the Eels this weekend they should make the 8. They should beat Titans and Tigers.

Latest posts