What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sold on the Bulldogs yet.....

eels_fan

First Grade
They should have won the last 2-3 games as well.

What they should do., and reality is 2 different things

Bulldog Force

Referee
Dear Bulldog Farce, I do not support the Roosters, I do not have allegiances to any club, I just enjoy our great game. As such, I feel I have formed unbiased opinions regarding all NRL teams, and choose to share them in a public forum.

I must admit the Bulldogs are my particular favourites as they are a certified basket case of a club. My opinion is based on the following,

1 The dogs have the worst fan base in the league, most of which exhibit near ape like behaviour, especially at games.

Negative. The dogs fans have not been in the papers for years. Yes, in the past they have been a problem for the club, but not recently.

2 The club itself is basically soul less, as it has moved away from its traditional culture and attempted, via Hasler, to become Manly.
How have we moved away from tradition? By moving our traning facilities AND office HQ BACK to Belmore? The culture (family club), remains as we still have that family atmosphere - prime example, the Perrett brothers Sam and Lloyd! As for Hasler, LOL we signed a good coach, just like EVERY OTHER CLUB likes to do.
3 They have become the new transit lounge, pillaging, in fact raping players from all clubs at inflated prices, and then bitching about their performances being incongruous with their pay packets. You buy mercenaries, they worship the dollar...
So you're saying that no other clubs BUY players? :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 They unleash a loose cannon onto the playing arena named Josh Reynolds, who hunts down an ex player like an animal, just because he dared to have the temerity to leave the putrid kennel. Lucky the game was on late, and the children that follow our great game were not subjected to this creature from the gutter.

Shame Bulldogs shame...don't ruin our game.

Josh Reynolds, sure, the player who helped bring the NSW Origin shield back to NSW. Let's drop that disgraceful player, the future captain of the club, who plays with his heart on his sleeve and can fire up the team. If you're soft, why don't you go follow a sport like Yoga, you soft pansy!

hahagold

Juniors
Josh Reynolds, sure, the player who helped bring the NSW Origin shield back to NSW. Let's drop that disgraceful player, the future captain of the club, who plays with his heart on his sleeve and can fire up the team. If you're soft, why don't you go follow a sport like Yoga, you soft pansy!

lol

MarkC

Juniors
Injuries are starting to mount for the Dogs which will definitely affect their chances.
Kasiano is now gone for the season.
Believe it our not, the Dogs are starting to run out of forwards, particularly for NSW cup with quite a few young blokes injured.
So regardless, if their chances in other respects, they can't afford too many more injuries.
But having said that the pack they fielded last week did the job against the eels.
Lloyd Perrett is also out for the season, so he would need to be replaced, they probably have 1 or 2 players who can do that.

Fat Krion

Juniors
Still not sold ....

Can't win the comp this season.

If they do i will cease posting immediately as it would one of the seven signs of
The Apocalypse...

The Pip

Juniors
Negative. The dogs fans have not been in the papers for years. Yes, in the past they have been a problem for the club, but not recently.

How have we moved away from tradition? By moving our traning facilities AND office HQ BACK to Belmore? The culture (family club), remains as we still have that family atmosphere - prime example, the Perrett brothers Sam and Lloyd! As for Hasler, LOL we signed a good coach, just like EVERY OTHER CLUB likes to do.

So you're saying that no other clubs BUY players? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are an imbecile...off to the lunatic asylum with you I say!

All I am saying is the dogs are a disgrace of a club that's all, and the rest of the non bulldogs fans agree. No need to get your knickers in a knot!

Also - bred not bought...keep trying to buy a comp - 40 new players in 6 years and counting.... westie transit lounge.:lol:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Still not sold ....

Can't win the comp this season.

If they do i will cease posting immediately as it would one of the seven signs of
The Apocalypse...
:lol:

Mate, blind Freddy can tell you the Bulldogs aren't going to win the comp this year. Do you want an awards for figuring that out all by yourself?

Sujskiez

Juniors
Josh Reynolds, sure, the player who helped bring the NSW Origin shield back to NSW. Let's drop that disgraceful player, the future captain of the club, who plays with his heart on his sleeve and can fire up the team. If you're soft, why don't you go follow a sport like Yoga, you soft pansy![/QUOTE]

HAHA that comment made me laugh that fact you saying that reynolds was the reason the NSW won that series is a laughable. The only people who we can say was the reason NSW won are first of all the NSW team but the three main people i would like to mention who made the NSW possible was Jarryd Hayne, Gallen and the coach without these three people reynolds would be just another pearce who can't play. What plays did he do in origin that allowed NSW to win. NSW plays were being created by the forwards and in game one it was hayne. Reynolds is just another dirty player who can't take a lost so has to resort to dirty tactics

BunniesMan

Immortal
They're cooked. Their position on the ladder overrated them just because they got lucky with a few close games. Just like the Titans. And like the Titans, their position corrected itself in the long term. Where they are now is a much fairer indication of their ability.

MarkC

Juniors
If either the Broncos or the Eels drop a game the Dogs could finish 8th on 30 points.

IMO that is a reasonably likely scenario.

The way this season has been going we can expect the odd upset result.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Josh Reynolds, sure, the player who helped bring the NSW Origin shield back to NSW. Let's drop that disgraceful player, the future captain of the club, who plays with his heart on his sleeve and can fire up the team. If you're soft, why don't you go follow a sport like Yoga, you soft pansy![/QUOTE]

HAHA that comment made me laugh that fact you saying that reynolds was the reason the NSW won that series is a laughable. The only people who we can say was the reason NSW won are first of all the NSW team but the three main people i would like to mention who made the NSW possible was Jarryd Hayne, Gallen and the coach without these three people reynolds would be just another pearce who can't play. What plays did he do in origin that allowed NSW to win. NSW plays were being created by the forwards and in game one it was hayne. Reynolds is just another dirty player who can't take a lost so has to resort to dirty tactics

Chump... I never said that he was the reason, I said he HELPED bring it home.

And secondly, let's look at the deciding game which was Origin 2 - who scored all of the points for NSW? A Bulldog, and Reynolds halves partners Hodkinson.

Now it IS a team effort, but Reynolds played a big part in bringing the shield back home, as did the coach and the other 16 men!

Fat Krion

Juniors
Chump... I never said that he was the reason, I said he HELPED bring it home.

And secondly, let's look at the deciding game which was Origin 2 - who scored all of the points for NSW? A Bulldog, and Reynolds halves partners Hodkinson.

Now it IS a team effort, but Reynolds played a big part in bringing the shield back home, as did the coach and the other 16 men!

There club form has been disappointing, origin hangover.....

The Dogs have been the biggest underperformers considering their roster and grand finalists in 2012....

natheel

Coach
There club form has been disappointing, origin hangover.....

The Dogs have been the biggest underperformers considering their roster and grand finalists in 2012....

I don't think they have been under achievers. If anything early on they were over achieving. They don't have a notable fullback and their back line lacks real punch and points. Their forwards are good and help them with that grinding type of football which got them those close wins earlier in the year. I predicted them to be about between the 7th-10th mark and I think most did too

Latest posts