What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOTICE - THE Release Date Thread

roosterman57

Juniors
i wasnt just talking bout this thread there have been at least 5 or 6 other threads about the release date and its a bloody joke. Dont u think mario is sick of it as well

Hey guys.

Mario just said on The Rugby Forum that 12th of December looks like a "safe" date for the game to be released.

Now can we ALL stop bitching about either the release date or the different websites on the game and actually talk about the game?

Sharks_fan

Juniors
I really want teh game to be released in november. i am moving to queensland in early december and i would like to have it by then. other wise i might have to wait for ages.

GO THE SHARKS...........2004 the year that the sharks will dominate

nibbs

Bench
what happening ATM? Up until today I was the impression that the release date was November 15th, but now I've heard otherwise. Hopefully, if there's a delay its comes out on November 24, the day of my final exam...

thomo

Juniors
Skeptic_Ghost said:
i ordered my game today and they said teh end of november so i got no idea
Gamesmen at Penshurst are saying late November as well but the word "probably" was used too. In other words, I doubt the stores have any better idea than us about the likely release date.

In-goal

Bench
As anyone heard anything official yet?

I think there is alot of forecasting going on without any real inside info.

Nov 14 is good as that is the day i turn yet another year older, oh what a way to spend your birthday :D :D

mikeyboy

Juniors
My email to Alternative Software:

Hi,
Can you confirm that the release date has been put back to 12th December. If so, is there any reason that there is a month gap between UK and AUS/NZ release as they seem to think that they're getting it on 14th November?

Their reply:

Hi

The release date for the game will be 12th Dec for both Aus/NZ and UK.

Rgds Sue

labinator

Juniors
i wont believe anything till we hear it from mario. Sony is giving the report back to hes tommorow if i am correct

nz_kid

Juniors
I was just woundering wouldevn't hes interactive heard back from sony by now because it was suppose to get approved or not approved on friday in the uk and it's like 10pm on a friday in the uk Does anyone no about this?

TripleM

Juniors
mikeyboy said:
My email to Alternative Software:

Hi,
Can you confirm that the release date has been put back to 12th December. If so, is there any reason that there is a month gap between UK and AUS/NZ release as they seem to think that they're getting it on 14th November?

Their reply:

Hi

The release date for the game will be 12th Dec for both Aus/NZ and UK.

Rgds Sue
As far as I know, shops (well at least we have) have been told 12th of december is the safe release date. Thus they will continue to say the 12th unless it comes back with no bugs, when they will move it back to November.

TripleM

Juniors
No, I live in New Zealand, and the only way you will find out about what Sony has said is if you *wait*. Mario will tell us if and when he wants to.