What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November 1 deadline.

blacksafake

First Grade
I
Anything happening in the media that might help you update us on this theory John?
I think i can answer that OT.
Bird stated he will be staying with the sharks for the long term & is more than happy to take less to stay.
Newcastle & i think manly? were the two clubs chasing him. No mention of us.

Old Timer

Coach
I

I think i can answer that OT.
Bird stated he will be staying with the sharks for the long term & is more than happy to take less to stay.
Newcastle & i think manly? were the two clubs chasing him. No mention of us.
Thanks blacksnake I was sort of aware of that, I was being a bit rhetorical as the Cronulla media release about Bird had been already released and I was trying to get John Moz to fess up to his earlier flawed posts re November 1 deadline.

hazzbeen

Bench
Thanks blacksnake I was sort of aware of that, I was being a bit rhetorical as the Cronulla media release about Bird had been already released and I was trying to get John Moz to fess up to his earlier flawed posts re November 1 deadline.
Oldtimer I think the Deadline is completely dead now ..... dead set dead ......

I think John moz got it wrong.

The big signing news (Ben Hunt) wasn't for the second last month of the year but actually the second month of this year, February 1.

John moz

Juniors
Ben hunt officially a dragon took longer than expected massive news for our club .Finally we have a quality no 7 similar to Andrew johns style of player and he is only 26 and getting better.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Ben hunt officially a dragon took longer than expected massive news for our club .Finally we have a quality no 7 similar to Andrew johns style of player and he is only 26 and getting better.

Good on you scoop.
Tell us something the whole world didn't already know

Walpole

Juniors
Awesome work John Moz, we all knew you had your finger on the pulse. Any more secrets you'd like to share?

SaintElroy

Juniors
I was waiting for jmoz to pump it up. And just like clockwork... all credibility lost.

I thought it was Luciano, now hunt. f**k me dead when we finally sign a coach you will claim that too

Gareth67

First Grade

Welcome back to the best forum in town Moz .
I'am quite sure that we have all said one or two things that we wished that we didn't .

Latest posts