What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November 1 deadline.

monsterkev

Juniors
Dont worry about the replies john
You have at least made a contibution to this thread and got some interest in your post
Unlike others
Maybe your info will come to fruition
Then you can tell all to suck eggs

Old Timer

Coach
Dont worry about the replies john
You have at least made a contibution to this thread and got some interest in your post
Unlike others
Maybe your info will come to fruition
Then you can tell all to suck eggs
Come on big Kev
He started the bloody thing and came up empty.
He fired more blanks than a post operative ward at a vasectomy clinic.
Not one swimmer so, he have to might suck the eggs because he won't fertilise any.
We only keep posting here as a memorial to things that are well and truly dead.

Walpole

Juniors
Surely it's time to update this to the "December 1 deadline" thread. I'm certain something will happen to someone, somewhere at sometime in December. It could even involve a new signing, but as we've seen, that's not really necessary.

Well today marks the first monthly anniversary of the 1st.

I'm still eagerly awaiting some massive signing News.

Or even better a massive SACKING in the Head Coaching ranks.

SaintElroy

Juniors
So now it hasn't come to fruition you can name who what when and how now John? Or wait until we do sign someone or have some significant news then claim that it's what you were on about?

TomRedVRiver

Bench
So now it hasn't come to fruition you can name who what when and how now John? Or wait until we do sign someone or have some significant news then claim that it's what you were on about?

I wouldn't even bother mate, John has a tendency not to reply to anyone asking him genuine questions about his "information", but instead responds directly to people who attack him (and justifiably so) with his completely incoherent retorts.

He also comes forward every now and again with another wild theory. We're all a bit over it.

Old Timer

Coach
Cussy
This place is full of people that want to hear good news about the club.
Many of these people hang onto the info that is posted, in the hope that it is true and will enhance our teams chances.
If people put stuff out there with a big fan fair and raise hope and expectations then let it all go cold or ignore requests for more information of course people will get pissed off.
Old saying "if you've got a glass jaw the don't lead with your chin" and unfortunately that is what has happened here with this thread.

hazzbeen

Bench
Cussy
This place is full of people that want to hear good news about the club.
Many of these people hang onto the info that is posted, in the hope that it is true and will enhance our teams chances.
If people put stuff out there with a big fan fair and raise hope and expectations then let it all go cold or ignore requests for more information of course people will get pissed off.
Old saying "if you've got a glass jaw the don't lead with your chin" and unfortunately that is what has happened here with this thread.
Old Timer could not have said it any better . Its ok to make a mistake , just respond by saying sorry guys the info I got was wrong and this is what I was told or thought might happen .....

Latest posts