What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November 1 deadline.

John moz, you have been very quiet on all threads the past few days, do you have any updates mate.

Or is it that our Management did actually "stuff up" in the cooling off period and Chris Sandow fell through our fingers :rolleyes:

Lethal25

Juniors
John moz, you have been very quiet on all threads the past few days, do you have any updates mate.

Or is it that our Management did actually "stuff up" in the cooling off period and Chris Sandow fell through our fingers :rolleyes:
He probably can't comment as there's a legal case pending, the Leagues Club are not happy and are suing for loss of income in poker machine turnover

Old Timer

Coach
November 1 deadline might actually mean that John Moz tried to phone his informant at the club on November 1 and because Dousty hadn't paid the phone bill there was no answer so therefore John Moz had a deadline?
Therefore deadline, no news, all perfectly clear now so keep up the good work John but surely we have paid the phone bill by now please try again soon John as we are all waiting for the good oil.

Gareth67

First Grade
I did tell Moz , that what was left of his carcass ( after the forum members were finished with him ) I would throw to my hogs .
However it would appear that you blokes have torn him to shreds , and left no trace of him whatsoever .

And my poor hogs , well they will have to rely on some fresh roadkill to get their intake of high protein .

Old Timer

Coach
I did tell Moz , that what was left of his carcass ( after the forum members were finished with him ) I would throw to my hogs .
However it would appear that you blokes have torn him to shreds , and left no trace of him whatsoever .

And my poor hogs , well they will have to rely on some fresh roadkill to get their intake of high protein .
Tell them to just hang on until the season starts as lots of people will be thrown under the bus very quickly and if you have a big enough fridge you will be able to rack and stack em.

Old Timer

Coach
There was a bit of news in the Tele today about a rumour that 1 of our not so long ago retired "star" players was in rehab somewhere.
John Moz will be happy about it, as at least it was supposedly something newsworthy and the name was not given out so he at least has a chance to get ahead of the chasing mob.
I know it is a scummy paper and I am cranky ay myself for even picking it up to read it but just wondering if anyone heard anything about it?

There was a bit of news in the Tele today about a rumour that 1 of our not so long ago retired "star" players was in rehab somewhere.
John Moz will be happy about it, as at least it was supposedly something newsworthy and the name was not given out so he at least has a chance to get ahead of the chasing mob.
I know it is a scummy paper and I am cranky ay myself for even picking it up to read it but just wondering if anyone heard anything about it?

Your cranky that you read the Telecrap Old Timer.

I'm cranky that every day since October 30 I jump into this forum five times each day and view the thread titled November 1 deadline.

Latest posts