What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November 1 deadline.

Gareth67

First Grade
Now that did make me laugh.

I 'am glad O.T. , you haven't seemed to be your usual self of late . Good to have , a bit of a chuckle , every now and then .

Chill out guys was just giving some latest update more than our dragons web site has given all we get is player reviews from the season boring and pressure to renew our memberships. We all need this forum to keep us informed stay solid and we will receive some bloody good news that we all deserve to hear.

That is a bit cryptic , however , I will retain the belief that you indeed have some insider knowledge .
If not , what is left of your carcass after the Forum members are finished with you , I will feed to my hogs .

Last edited:

Old Timer

Coach
That is a bit cryptic , however , I will retain the belief that you indeed have some insider knowledge .
If not , what is left of your carcass after the Forum members are finished with you , I will feed to my hogs .[/QUOTE]

Beware of swine flu for I feel that John Moz is out in the cold.

jak

Bench
matt head has a good footy brain plus you have hope he coaches our halfbacks without any help from mary.

I could be mistaken, but half way through the year I heared rumours about Kevin Locke making a come back, and was in talks to dragons I know he signed a trial contract with manly but if he has still got the skill he would be a great sign. Push Dugan to centres and put Kevin Locke at full back

Bench
Chill out guys was just giving some latest update more than our dragons web site has given all we get is player reviews from the season boring and pressure to renew our memberships. We all need this forum to keep us informed stay solid and we will receive some bloody good news that we all deserve to hear.
In other words you like us all, don't know what is happening with this so called good news.

You have no standing in here now, give yourself an uppercut

dragonssamy61

First Grade
You're so full of BS it's not funny. You've been asked by several people what this news is and who we're looking at but you're not even addressing them. Just face up to it, you have no information.

TomredVriver
Spot on.
John moz is waiting and hoping something will happen.
Then he can say that's the good news I was talking about.

Last edited:

cussy

Juniors
Hey John moz f**k these guys. If you have a rumour post it. Why have a crack? There are many "respected posters" who post rumours all the time but 99% of the time they don't eventuate but they don't get the hate.
John moz PM me the rumours buddy I'm keen to hear whether they eventuate or not.

Old Timer

Coach
Hey John moz f**k these guys. If you have a rumour post it. Why have a crack? There are many "respected posters" who post rumours all the time but 99% of the time they don't eventuate but they don't get the hate.
John moz PM me the rumours buddy I'm keen to hear whether they eventuate or not.
What an incredible post by you

We are urging him to post his rumour and you say f**k these guys post your rumour

Then you say other rumour posters don't get the hate and that he should send you a PM

He is getting heat not hate for the very reason that he says he knows something but then says nothing

Now you want to be a disciple and be part of the secret society that knows all about nothing and dish it out to people that have called his bluff

Laughable

SaintElroy

Juniors
Can he pm us all then :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: if it's as huge as we have been alluded to talks must have been top top secret held on mars. There usually a few rumblings around these sorts of things. So far our big news has been Mary has a bright future as an nrl coach

John moz

Juniors
Cussy hopefully over the weekend keep you posted.

cussy

Juniors
Bohoo a guy posted a "rumour he heard" wahhaaaa "it didn't come true.... " grow some balls and get a life! Why hassle him?

cussy

Juniors
i can name at least 3 posters who regularly have said things that don't eventuate but don't get heat. And the other thing sometimes deals are put in place and at the last moment fall through doesn't mean that what the person hears got it wrong or on the other hand you have a certain loyalty to a source- if they find out you posted something that's the last They will tell you something. Like myself I'd rather keep things to myself that I have been told.

Old Timer

Coach
If that's the c
i can name at least 3 posters who regularly have said things that don't eventuate but don't get heat. And the other thing sometimes deals are put in place and at the last moment fall through doesn't mean that what the person hears got it wrong or on the other hand you have a certain loyalty to a source- if they find out you posted something that's the last They will tell you something. Like myself I'd rather keep things to myself that I have been told.[/
i can name at least 3 posters who regularly have said things that don't eventuate but don't get heat. And the other thing sometimes deals are put in place and at the last moment fall through doesn't mean that what the person hears got it wrong or on the other hand you have a certain loyalty to a source- if they find out you posted something that's the last They will tell you something. Like myself I'd rather keep things to myself that I have been told.
Simply put if you have something to say then say it
If you have a secret STFU and alude to nothing
All this nancy "I've got a secret or I know something you don't" is kids stuff.
Sure people who get it wrong cop some flack that's the beauty of this place
Have a bloody go or sin bin yourself