What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November 1 deadline.

John moz

Juniors
Matt head to be appointed cutters coach and wayne Collins ex dragon hooker to under 20s coach again all in house jobs for the boys.

Old Timer

Coach
Matt head to be appointed cutters coach and wayne Collins ex dragon hooker to under 20s coach again all in house jobs for the boys.
If this is the big announcement you alluded to, and that we would get before the press announced it, give yourself 2 left jabs followed by a right uppercut.
This is so low grade the press wouldn't even bother to announce it and would leave it to the club's Friday update.
You are grasping at straws John Moz if you are heralding this shit as BIG.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I'm so f**king furious.
Doust is such an overly patriotic dictator. Nothing but jobs for the boys, when will he wake up and see the last time that the club had the most success was when coaching and training staff were appointed from OUTSIDE the club.
"Bleeding Red and White" and "understanding the culture of the club" isn't going to deliver us a premiership, that's all bullshit throw your fist in the air surface crap. Experienced coaches and staff bring success, not patriotism.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
If this is the big announcement you alluded to, and that we would get before the press announced it, give yourself 2 left jabs followed by a right uppercut.
This is so low grade the press wouldn't even bother to announce it and would leave it to the club's Friday update.
You are grasping at straws John Moz if you are heralding this shit as BIG.

It's not his big announcement OT, this was reported just over an hour ago by The Lurker. No doubt John has got his information from there.

Lethal25

Juniors
BTW, this is not even worthy of being called an announcement. It's like the time I had to move desks in my office, somebody thought it was important enough to do but ultimately it made no difference

BringTheNoise

Juniors
I wish you could give posters negative and positive rep based on what they write on this forum. I would neg the shit out of everything john moz has posted in this thread.

John moz

Juniors
Chill out guys was just giving some latest update more than our dragons web site has given all we get is player reviews from the season boring and pressure to renew our memberships. We all need this forum to keep us informed stay solid and we will receive some bloody good news that we all deserve to hear.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Chill out guys was just giving some latest update more than our dragons web site has given all we get is player reviews from the season boring and pressure to renew our memberships. We all need this forum to keep us informed stay solid and we will receive some bloody good news that we all deserve to hear.

You're so full of BS it's not funny. You've been asked by several people what this news is and who we're looking at but you're not even addressing them. Just face up to it, you have no information.

John moz

Juniors
You're so full of BS it's not funny. You've been asked by several people what this news is and who we're looking at but you're not even addressing them. Just face up to it, you have no information.
The only 1 full of it is you tomredvriver.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
The only 1 full of it is you tomredvriver.

Okay John, do you want to tell me how i'm full of it?
I asked you nicely at the start of all this, I listened, waited intently, people were slagging you off but I was still remaining hopeful waiting for any possible information giving you a chance. It's obvious that you're avoiding and skirting around questions directed at you, so tell me this, why am I the one who is full of it when you're leading everyone in the forum astray with completely unsubstantiated claims?

Old Timer

Coach
You were just trying to make out you are in the know and hedged your bet by trying to give some low level news.

As I said before, spill your guts or don't allude to factual stuff that you supposedly already know but can't tell us yet.

If you want to take a stab in the dark at something or have a guess or two that's fine.

However your inference that you are the chosen one, that is going to deliver the news, that will bring joy, peace and harmony to all on the Dragons forum is just a complete farce.

Unless of course you are a stooge from the club paid to look like one of us and test the waters as to what should or not should be done.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
May be John Moz is Brett or Josh Morris. I have no problem with Head as he had the Under 20's playing great
football. Collins was an assistant coach in Souths
grand final win and has coached at Canberra and made Grand Final appearances for the Dragons in 1992 and 1993. They obviously have been put there to keep the heat on McGregor.

The Cutters haven't made a decision on the coach.

It could be head as the under 20's will be gone after next year and just moving him along to the Cutters seems a logical choice.

With the Dragons looking like having a large pool of players to pick from next year the Cutters will basically be a Dragons reserve grade squad and that hasn't be well recieved by some.